New York City Game of Thrones Book Trivia Night - June 25th at 8.00pm

Wait, we were supposed to be recruiting? :blush:

Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for all their hard work and hard drinking. :cheers: What an excellent night! I even made it back to Woodlynne before 3am and got to work on time! TC's Jon Snow puppet was a huge hit with my coworkers (they were especially impressed with Longclaw). They definitely thought I was bonkers for taking a half day to head up to NYC until they saw the pics on FB.

Our finish was totally respectable. My only wish was that they asked a harder heraldry question. (How many dogs are on the Clegane sigil? Come on!) I was so ready... I'm so very glad you guys encouraged me to make the trip - it was more than worth it!

Thanks! I hope so too, although I am pretty shy.

That is beyond awesome. It was fun to be in such an enthusiastic crowd. You guys all had excellent team names, too. I wish we had bothered to change our placeholder name, heh.

Well done to you and your team! :bowdown: I do hope you will come to an event with us. You'd probably not guess from any of these reports, but I'm fairly shy as well. The NYC BwB have a way of making you feel immediately at home. It is known. :)

Archived