Is Cersie reliving the rebillion the Tywin went through?

The Rebillion that Twyin fought was lead by the Tarbecks and Reynes, Cersie is currently faced with the Faith and Aegon Blackfire. Now House Reyne sided with the Blackfires and house Tarbeck were on both side, and house tarbecks sigil is the seven pointed star, the emblem of the faith of the seven. So the faith will be on both side and an unknown house will play the role of House Reyne.

Could this theory play out?

I think Cersei is more in a position where she is fighting the type of rebellion Aerys Targaryen was and she will try to burn down the city but Jaime will stop her.

Roberts brother Stannis Baratheon is leading the rebellion, and I think Doran Martell (like Tywin) will show up to protect the city, and will actually sack it as retribution for Elia, and then give it to Aegon and Arianne. I do remember Doran was sending someone to sit on the small council in Kings Landing.

I also think the Tyrells are playing the Lannisters and that they wouldn't mind having a Targ back on the throne.

I think Cersei is more in a position where she is fighting the type of rebellion Aerys Targaryen was and she will try to burn down the city but Jaime will stop her.

Jaime stabs Cersei. Dropping his bloody sword, he sits on the throne. Moments later, Jon Snow and a contingent of Northmen burst into the throne room. Jon's cold eyes stare in judgement. Laughter rings throughout, the Mad King's laughter. Jaime's eyes dart to and fro for its owner. Then, he stops as he suddenly realizes that he is the source.

Archived