The Oppressed Ironborn: Where Does it End? (Read the OP People)

TalalOfDorne

Oh come on, why isn't anyone taking my gentic purifaction plan seriously? All I'm saying is that if we kill all the Ironborn than it will be alot harder to oppress them.

The Fat Huntsmen: Ironborn Cultural Protection Programs number one enemy.

The Fat Huntsmen: Ironborn Cultural Protection Programs number one enemy.

Oh and I geusse that you guys would also point out that main strength would be out at sea. And all it will do is drive the surviving Ironborn to rebuild the Isles using salt wives taken from the Reach, Riverlands, North and Westerlands. And Esuring centuries of more bloodshed until the Islands are swallowed by the seas. To that I say come'on!

Oh and I geusse that you guys would also point out that main strength would be out at sea. And all it will do is drive the surviving Ironborn to rebuild the Isles using salt wives taken from the Reach, Riverlands, North and Westerlands. And Esuring centuries of more bloodshed until the Islands are swallowed by the seas. To that I say come'on!

If Westeros would stop being so cruel and actually give the Ironborn the Salt Wives they need there wouldnt be any bloodshed.

Oh how misunderstood my beloved Ironborn are :frown5:

You don't seem to consider the role of the Ironborn Cultural Protection Program in all of this.

The taking of Salt Wives and land shall be voluntary, and it would only shed as much blood as the current Westerosi justice system is. In that scenario, instead of corporeally punishment or being sent to the Wall, people are sent to the Ironborn.

Archived