How advanced is the Other Civilization

Perhaps they have a city or even a nation in the Lands of Always Winter. Do they have some sort of agricultural system. They have plenty of free labor from wights, which means that they could have very advance architecture. How complex are their technologies? Why has no one discovered this civilization? Are they turned into wights or are they eaten? What do Others eat? Do they have a Theistic system? What is their form of government?

Perhaps they have a city or even a nation in the Lands of Always Winter. Do they have some sort of agricultural system. They have plenty of free labor from wights, which means that they could have very advance architecture. How complex are their technologies? Why has no one discovered this civilization? Are they turned into wights or are they eaten? What do Others eat? Do they have a Theistic system? What is their form of government?

They live in igloos and make ice cream to sell to the children of the forest.

i'm sorry, i just started the forum 2 days ago and i have tons of time on my hands and im a little post crazy, I'm sorry

my suggestion, get a hobby. Also getting your post count up with ludacris threads kinda makes you look like your trying a bit too hard.

I think dragons and Others are in antithetical parallel to each other. If dragons need sustenance, the surely Others would too. I haven't seen many ideas on what they eat.

I think they are creatures of magic, controlled by the Great Other - which is an old god. No need for worship or government since they are in direct control.

I think dragons and Others are in antithetical parallel to each other. If dragons need sustenance, the surely Others would too. I haven't seen many ideas on what they eat.

I think they are creatures of magic, controlled by the Great Other - which is an old god. No need for worship or government since they are in direct control.

I have no clue what they would eat but i think that they worship the Great Other

Archived