Is storms end falling again?

Jaimes army is 1500 westermen and Daven's army is 3000 lannister spearmen from jaimes army who retreated to golden tooth after battle of the camps and remainants of green boys from Oxcross. I think it is also stated by Ser Kevan Lannister tht the westerlands cannot raise another army because of the losses of WOT5K but I might be wrong about the second statement correct me if i'm wrong. I want to ask another thing Jaime's host as we know is 1500 men they were remainants of Lord Tywin lannisters 20,000 men so I would like to ask what happened to the rest of Tywins men how did he loose them?????

that whas exactly my question. Tywins army WON blackwaters. Where the hell are his men?

when? What big battle did tywins army fight after blackwaters ?

Jaimes army is 1500 westermen and Daven's army is 3000 lannister spearmen from jaimes army who retreated to golden tooth after battle of the camps and remainants of green boys from Oxcross. I think it is also stated by Ser Kevan Lannister tht the westerlands cannot raise another army because of the losses of WOT5K but I might be wrong about the second statement correct me if i'm wrong. I want to ask another thing Jaime's host as we know is 1500 men they were remainants of Lord Tywin lannisters 20,000 men so I would like to ask what happened to the rest of Tywins men how did he loose them?????

Most of Tywin's army was decommisioned and sent home in Feast. Remaining forces are the 2,000 sent to Dragonstone, who suffered 1,000 casualties, Jaime's host, about 250 Westermen, Daven's host, half the size of the Frey army while besieging Riverrun, which I estimate at ~1,000, the men the Mountain had in Harrenhal and the 500 men leaving KL with Kevan and Lancel, now split between Darry, Casterly Rock and KL.

Summed up roughly 3,000 men.

It's extremely unlikely that the West would be able to recall the decommisioned troops during winter, especially after the horrific losses of the War of the Five Kings (two thirds!), with low morale and Cersei in charge.

Just finnished. Still I cannot find strong evidence stannis lost storms end. May be is because im not a native speaker, but i just dont see it

That's the first Arianne chapter, the evidence is in the second, which wasn't published. GRRM read it at one con or the other though. There are some threads in the Winds subforum with a write-up.

Archived