jon snow a secret targ? crackpot

ReekLeek

Jaime L can be found only in the Entertainment subforum, and i don't think they will. Most of these guys didn't come back after Dance was released.

Ah, that's unfortunate. I guess we will have to find a way to fill the void. Though, it will be tough.

:(

Its just so well written. English was never my strong subject! I was mostly a science math guy...I was legitamately like is this guy serious!?

It's why the internet needs a saracasm font, or not, depending on how you look at it. :P

Yep, it is widely known as the finest intellectual troll thread to ever grace this board.

Ah, that's unfortunate. I guess we will have to find a way to fill the void. Though, it will be tough.

It's why the internet needs a saracasm font, or not, depending on how you look at it. :P

Hahahaha. I wish...

Lets chamge gears and talk about how awesome stannis is. We need some e ro quotes up in here!

Yep, Bubbles, Julian and Ricky had me spitting beer/coffee/wine on many occasions. I haven't watched them in years. Now I have to look them up again.

Conky vs Ricky episodes were my favourite, I'll admit...loved that dummy...I'll let you guess which one I'm talking about. :lol:

Ah, the memories.

:cheers:

Edit: Holy Smokes! I just googled them (Trailer Park Boys), and had to rub my eyes! 2013 - Season 8! Squeeeee...

Archived