Which castle would you choose to be your seat?

How did I forget about Starfall?! I can't recall, but are we ever given a description of it? Didn't Ashara cast herself from a tower into the sea?

The only thing we know about it is that it's off a river/sea and there's a giant tower where Ashara killed herself. But it's called Starfall. It's...just....so....cool. Plus I'd get dawn and I'd be the sword of morning, if you know, I had the requisite skills.

Dragonstone is a close second(sorry Stannis)

For one of the lesser castles I'd definitely go with Greywater Watch. Having a castle that moves and can only be found if I want it to would be the coolest thing, in my opinion.

For one of the major ones, I'd have to say Sunspear. I hate the cold and it seems like the warmest place in Westeros, and somewhat removed from the rest of the political bs.

If we're going by names, I wouldn't say no to your cousin Dark Gerold's place, High Hermitage.

Hahah well I considered a couple factors in my choosing, but Starfall is always my castle of choice. Plus you bring up a good point my cousin would be a total tool and thus I would be "the cool dayne"

Archived