Season 3 Blu-Ray/DVD Limited Eds. Pre-order from Amazon

nyles33

I was visiting GRRM (I've known him for 40+ years) when he called me into his office to show me this deluxe set he discovered at Amazon; the artists rendition was quite impressive looking, and I ordered one copy when I got back home to KC the following week. But I'll be in interested to see what it really looks like when the final image is released on September 1st.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I'm from Kansas City, MO or "Kayce." George tuckerized me as Ser Kennos of Kayce beginning with "A Storm of Swords" and again in both volumes that have followed. In fact, GRRM has put many of his friends in the novels, under various "insider" names. He even included a little bit of my personal history in my charcater's biography. I grew up in southern California and so Ser Kennos (my first name is Ken) serves House Ken(ning) in the Westerlands (i.e., SoCal--yuk-yuk). Did you catch his references to The Three Stooges in "A Game of Thrones"? At this point, I'm wondering when GRRM will kill me off! All charcaters, after all, are grist for the mill in ASoIaF!

This is neat!

Yes, I'm from Kansas City, MO or "Kayce." George tuckerized me as Ser Kennos of Kayce beginning with "A Storm of Swords" and again in both volumes that have followed. In fact, GRRM has put many of his friends in the novels, under various "insider" names. He even included a little bit of my personal history in my charcater's biography. I grew up in southern California and so Ser Kennos (my first name is Ken) serves House Ken(ning) in the Westerlands (i.e., SoCal--yuk-yuk). Did you catch his references to The Three Stooges in "A Game of Thrones"? At this point, I'm wondering when GRRM will kill me off! All charcaters, after all, are grist for the mill in ASoIaF!

Archived