Lady Stoneheart meeting Jamie. . . . again

SimonSez

Yes, the first one was with water, but I don't know what to make of it. If only the original AA had killed a dog before a lion, just like Brienne killed Rorge with the Hound's helm!

However, I would bet money that Cat is Nissa Nissa, that forshadowing with the Seven was crazy accurate!

And who doesn't like turtles, amirite? :D

Someone else had a thread and proposed that Thoros was AA and the undead were his attempts to forge a sword. Beric was the first - in fire - and I think they related it to his sigil and red hair (this is from memory I am not sure if he even has red hair). Cat was water - both her Tully sigil and because she was drowned and dragged out of water. Jaime would be lion and Brienne the beloved. This last could be Jaime using his magic breath to revive Brienne.

I have always had a bad feelings about the prophecy because of the lion bit and it seems like Jaime is heading towards something big. I can imagine Cat killing him then reviving him (or having Thoros revive him) to find her daughters. I can't imagine his assisting the BWB to save his skin unless something drastic had already happened, like if Cersei, Tommen and Kevan were all dead and he thought the Tyrells had seized power this way, he might change sides.

Archived