Crackpot Theory! Victorian being the AAR?

The_Kingslayer

It is a crackpot theory yes but I don't know I think somehow a lot of things just seem to go back to Valyria. I don't know if its just me but you have the Old Empire, Targs, Dragons, Valryian steel. Don't know just always seem drawn to it.

If the Smoking sea in Valyria is important, can't anyone see Victorian becoming the AAR? If he is own his way back to Westeros with Dany and Dies because of poison, the bitch that doesn't speak or perhaps he blows the horn. Can anyone see Moqorro reviving Victorian on the Strait of the Smoking sea. This could be a possibility because if you look closer in Victorians chapters the Religion of R'Hollor is being highlighted quite often. Also another point is the crew don't tend to approve of it, however Victorian is starting to put more trust in it and making sacrifices etc. Yes it is a crackpot theory but something that GRRM might be doing just to throw us off! Whats your thoughts guys?

I only like this theory because it isn't one of the main POVS

Im not a big fan of the AAR prophesy, I would rather it not exist.

But I would like the prophecy if its someone else like Vic, rather than the obvious candidates. -_-

Exactly what I was thinking. Like everyone expects it to be Jon. But I think if it was Victorian then hardly anyone would expect it. Also ever since I started Reading his chapters I couldn't wait for the next. The same as the Jaime chapters.

Well, Victarion does fills almost all the requirements for being AA:

- AA first tried Lightbringer on the water and it broke (Vic must've fought a hundred battles on the sea), then tried to kill a lion (Vic burned the fleet at Lannisport, home of some Lions), then killed his wife, Nissa Nissa (Vic literally punched his wife to death)

- Vic was dying from his infected arm, but Moqorro healed him amongst the salt of the sea and the smoke of his own wound.

If Vic turns out to be AA, Martin would become the biggest troll in literature

Archived