Sansa's Defining Moment *spoilerz*

Sansa Stark is by far one of my favorite characters (eclipsed only by my love for Jon Snow), and I've been routing for her since ACoK. I think GRRM has really set her up to become a major political player in the series and I would love it if her big reveal and bad ass moment occurred in the The Eyrie (which I know isn't possible given her relocation to The Gates of the Moon at the end of Feast. The following is what I wish would happen, and I just had to share this with you guys. K, I'm fucking obsessed with her. Background on this excerpt: all the Lords of the Vale are present in the great hall of The Eyrie and Sansa (as Alayne Stone) and Petyr are being accused of attempting to poison Robin Arryn. Petyr weaves an intricate answer to all the questions posed to them (as usual) and Sansa takes her moment after he's lied once again. Here goes:

"I am not Alayne Stone, and Lord Petyr Baelish is not my father." she said as she rose from the cold marble floor. She dropped her heavy, pale blue cloak to reveal the robes of snowy white and cloudy grey that were the colors of House Stark. She clasped the direwolf's head brooch that centered upon her chest. "I am Lady Sansa Stark, daughter of Lord Eddard Stark and Lady Catelyn Tully, blood of Winter and Wolf and rightful heir to Winterfell and the North," she declared as she stared icily at an astounded Petyr. "Lord Baelish is responsible for the deaths of my father, Lord Jon Arryn and Lysa Tully, the death of King Joffrey Baratheon and my subsequent, framing, kidnapping and captivity. Let him fly."

I would fucking die if this happened. *swoons*

I do think her identity will be revealed but I doubt it will happen that way. The Starks hold no power in Vale and her identity being revealed doesn't put her in a position of power. If it was that simple she would have done that a long time ago.

I do agree though that her identity being revealed will be tied to Littlefinger's downfall.

I think something like this will happen:

Petyr will convince Sansa to kill Robert by giving him a large dose of sweetsleep. Meanwhile, we'll also meet Harry the Heir and Friends and they will be a bunch of douches and ambitious assholes.

Sansa will have a lot of doubts concerning the poisoning and she'll be constantly undecisive. Then, she'll convince herself that she needs to be brave and get on with it. So, during an important dinner arranged by Littlefinger to get Sansa and Harry more acquianted with each other, Sansa will be totally nervous. Littlefinger will then ask her if she killed Robert and she'll say yes. Littlefinger then will reveal her to be Sansa Stark and will announce his intentions to marry her to Harry. Harry will say yes and they will toast for the engagement.

And then, everyone starts choking. We'll find out that Sansa used the Strangler in her hairnet to poison the wine. Then some guards will come in and see Harry dead. Sansa will pretend to cry, point at Littlefinger (who was the only one who didn't drink) and say: "Guards, this man has killed my bethroded. Get him!"

Then it will be revealed that Sansa never planed to poison Robert. Instead, she'll use the influence she has on him to use the swords of the Vale for her cause.

Archived