Mafia 104 - Back to Basics! Day Six

House Targaryen

Duuuuude, Corbay! Velaryon couldn't be more evil if he tried! Are you so intent on making lemonade out of me that you are going to let his obvious disrespect for the Three Musketeers pass? What kind of man are you?

The kind that is easily manipulated is probably the answer you were looking for.

I've read them, did you?

Didn't Athos hang his wife for a very weak accusation, unconcious, not even reading Miranda to her?

Didn't he play away D'Artagnand's dearest ring, the gift of the queen, not even asking for permission?

Didn't he refuse to give D'Artagnand his family sword when his so-called friend was in a hard need?

Actualy, wasn't D'Artagnand in great atonement of what they did to milady, in "Twenty years after"? He was, Athos wasn't.

It seems we might have many merry disagreements about this subject, and if you like the books I'd be happy to... but after the game.

Meanwhile; do you think we should lynch Dalt quickly, to save them suffering, or slowly so that they remember what it feels to be alive?

The kind that is easily manipulated is probably the answer you were looking for.

Mitts off my routine, sugar. I've been honing it for years. From the day I was born I was moved like a pawn. I'm easily the most pliable and I refuse to be outdone.

Your Dalt lynch plan is inspired!

See? I'm easily the most pliable.

So are you not swayed by the reasoning that Velaryon's sympathies lie with Milady de Winter, the obvious villainess of the story, to be persuasive proof of his own villainous ways? If not, I am in serious doubt as to your easily manipulated pawn status and call you a liar, sir.

Pommingham has made me laugh the most, so well played. Of course, in the long run it will be a lot more useful to have your own opinions on things, or as Dalt astutely points out, we'll have to hang your ass.

In other news, House Reed. Also known as Captain No-Fun.

Upcliff, that last comment sounded a bit self conscious. It's like you were looking for something to say and repeated something that added nothing to the game. Pommingham is obviously not really that persuadable, so why repeat the part about hanging him? It felt a little awkward.

Also, Targ. Learn to count.

Upcliff, that last comment sounded a bit self conscious. It's like you were looking for something to say and repeated something that added nothing to the game. Pommingham is obviously not really that persuadable, so why repeat the part about hanging him? It felt a little awkward.

Also, Targ. Learn to count.

I just wanted to use the word astute, really.

It is Day One, 11 players remain

Corbray, Dalt, Mooton, Pommingham, Reed, Stokeworth, Sunglass, Tully, Upcliff, Velaryon, Wythers

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for House Velaryon (Sunglass, Mooton)

3 votes for House Dalt (Corbray, Reed, Pommingham)

1 vote for House Pommingham (Velaryon)

1 vote for House Reed (Upcliff)

1 vote for House Sunglass (Wythers)

1 vote for House Upcliff (Dalt)

2 players not voting: Stokeworth, Tully.

Pommingham has made me laugh the most, so well played. Of course, in the long run it will be a lot more useful to have your own opinions on things, or as Dalt astutely points out, we'll have to hang your ass.

In other news, House Reed. Also known as Captain No-Fun.

That's sad. Now I'm sad. Up your entertainment game, other houses. You are, however, 100% correct in that I need to put forth some opinions of my own.

In my opinion, Dalt's take on Upcliff is ....astute. I'm convinced. Upcliff

That's sad. Now I'm sad. Up your entertainment game, other houses. You are, however, 100% correct in that I need to put forth some opinions of my own.

In my opinion, Dalt's take on Upcliff is ....astute. I'm convinced. Upcliff

Pommingham , you seem to have no opinion .

Archived