Mafia 104 - Back to Basics! Day Six

House Targaryen

Why do we have to get rid of an easily impressionable player before end game where one stray vote from a wildcard with no firm opinions of their own could cost us the game?

No reason.

You're right because voting people based on their Musketeer prefernces is so much more reasonable in a mafia game

*swoon*

Upcliff, that last comment sounded a bit self conscious. It's like you were looking for something to say and repeated something that added nothing to the game. Pommingham is obviously not really that persuadable, so why repeat the part about hanging him? It felt a little awkward.

Also, Targ. Learn to count.

This is stupid and not actually accurate?

Also, if you could point out the posts you've made that are actually relevant to a game of mafia, that would be awesome. I'll be over here waiting.

I think they were going for a stream of consciousness 'post before I'm done reading' effect...but they already figured Tully hadn't been active in the thread? Awkward.

Would people stop using terms that they have no clue the meaning of?

You know what would be supremely awesome? If you would directly consult me on your suspicions to get a read on me. I'm actually here, so it's your turn to shine.

Oh awesome. We get the edgy and abrasive Stokeworth. :rolleyes:

This is stupid and not actually accurate?

It's as valid as you calling my posts fake. So either we both have a point or you're just as full of crap as I am. Take your pick.

(but I stand by my observation about Upcliff.)

Archived