Euron and the 3-eyed Crow

TheManyFacedGod

Don't know if this has been brought up and don't feel like searching, but I'm re-reading AFFC and in Victarion II, Euron mentions:

“When I was a boy, I dreamt that I could fly,” he announced. “When I woke, I couldn’t... or so the maester said. But what if he lied?”

...and this made me think about Bran's first encounter with the 3-eyed Crow before he came out of a coma and how he showed him the Land of Always Winter with thousands of "dreamers" impaled upon ice spires.

Could it be that Bran is only one of many other green dreamers that have been called upon through their dreams and that these bodies are those that couldn't open their third eye and died because of it.

...Or maybe the Others have the capacity to intercept these weaker green dreamers to do their biding making Euron an agent of the Others.

Thoughts?

I think it is possible that Euron has some sort of connection with green dreams or skinchanging. It is mentioned that among the iron men there are skinchangers.

I believe that he is mad or cruel by himself , not a puppet of the Others.

Euron is the second eye of the crow maybe? and maybe the great other is the crow BR? Dany felt a man with blue lips inside her and he was cold.

Maybe BR is the first eye, Euron is the second and they are trying to make Bran the third like the three headed dragon :P

Euron is the second eye of the crow maybe? and maybe the great other is the crow BR? Dany felt a man with blue lips inside her and he was cold.

Maybe BR is the first eye, Euron is the second and they are trying to make Bran the third like the three headed dragon :P

Where is it said that a man with blue lips was inside Dany?

Archived