Euron is a warlock/working with warlocks

Really? No one liked my, "he ate their hearts" theory?

I thought it was pretty good.

There isn't much textual evidence that eating hearts actually increases your power. Besides, some of your examples are flawed (Robb never ate a Lannister heart or fed one to Grey Wind, that was just a tale that spread)

Really? No one liked my, "he ate their hearts" theory?

I thought it was pretty good.

There could be something about this. Randyll hired some warlocks to make Sam braver/stronger and they bathed him in aurochs blood.

And Mirri Maz Duur also bathed Drogo in the horse's blood, and there's the story about the Lothsons and all that

There could be something about this. Randyll hired some warlocks to make Sam braver/stronger and they bathed him in aurochs blood.

And Mirri Maz Duur also bathed Drogo in the horse's blood, and there's the story about the Lothsons and all that

But the point was that it didn't work for Randyll. And I think the Lothston story was also meant to showcase the madness of such superstitions, and the depravity of someone who would do that, rather than any kind of "blood power"

But the point was that it didn't work for Randyll. And I think the Lothston story was also meant to showcase the madness of such superstitions, and the depravity of someone who would do that, rather than any kind of "blood power"

Yeah, you're right, but maybe it didn't work because there was no magic then or because the warlocks were doing it wrong. And Mel still says there's power in a king's blood. But Mel is full of shit so you're probably right :P

I always thought that Euron just came across a few casks of shade of the evening, got shitfaced with it and now he has all these crazed notions of flying and stuff. Dany drunk that stuff at HotU and saw some things we know are most likely true, so Euron could have seen glimpses of the past and future too. If that happened he might be inclined to believe the warlocks have some power and drag them along instead of giving them to the Drowned God. But somehow I doubt the warlocks can glamour themselves, since they could've tried that with Dany, but they only sent the sorrowful man after her.

I don't think we know where the dusky woman is actually from - could be that people around her original neighbourhood generally disliked R'llor followers, or that they burned her mommy or something, so it's still bit weak as evidence goes. I'd be so sad if Dusky turns out to be warged by Euron or glamoured Pyat Pree - I think Vic deserves just to have an old fashioned fuck buddy to whom he can make his glorious monologues for our entertainment.

I don't think a glamore could fake the Dusky Woman's lady parts so she's not Pree, but maybe a female warlock. I think Pree is one of the warlocks hanging with Euron. I hope he wasn't the one Euron killed and fed to the others. An off screen, unnamed death feels like a waste when he can reveal himself later in the story.

Archived