Who will Arya eventually Kill

Caggo Corpsekiller

I think Harys Swyft will come to Braavos to treat with the Iron Bank, and he will take Kevan's suggestion of hiring the Mountain's men for guards, especially after what happened to Kevan and Pycelle. His guards will include Dunsen and Raff the Sweetling who are on Arya's hitlist.

Oh oh oh. I like that a lot. That actually seems quite plausible. The thing I'm waiting for with Arya (among many things, she's one of my favorites) is what will happen, and how, will make the kindly old man become "not so kindly". It seems fated to happen at some point, Arya doesn't seem like the type to give herself over to their order completely, as she has her own deeper motives for what she's doing. Very interested in her story arc.

:ninja: I do not think so, at least I hope not.

I'm hoping Arya will instead find peace and see it as a senseless kill, to realize that killing one guy will not bring back others. I think that is what the Kindly Man is hoping to have Arya realize. He wants to give her the skills to allow her to seek revenge but also to sooth the anger in her along the way.

Regardless...I hope she kills the Walder Frey.

:fencing:

I believe Stoneheart. After Cat has taken her vengeance over the Freys, and met Arya, she'll finally be at peace and believe that she has no reason to live on, as she has become a creature quite incapable of love, feeding on hate and vengeance alone. So Arya will give her the gift.

Cersei's "valonquar" could be her, and I would be glad if at the end, Arya killed her.

Still, but it is unlikely.

She may get the chance to kill someone like Raff or Dunsen, and there is an outside chance of Ilyn Payne or Meryn Trant.

However, I think her prayer is a prayer for her, but also a curse for others. She names them, death finds them.

Many people are not on the list who really deserved death. (And yet, some of these foes died too. Valar morghulis.)

I don't think she has to return to Westeros to kill people on her list. there is a slight possibility that some of gregor's men might come to her.

In AFFC, Jaime takes Gregor's former men from Harrenhal and then sends them to Maidenpool with Ronnet Connington. Ronnel Connington later takes the men to King's Landing in the ADWD epilogue. Kevan orders Harys Swift to go to Braavos to meet with the Iron Bank and tells him to take some of Gregor's men as bodyguards.

Arya might meet up with Raff the Sweetling and Dunsen in braavos, if Harys is still planning on going to Braavos.

Who will Arya eventually Kill?

No one.

This. She will run for Sealord when Ferrego Antaryon finally dies and the knives will come out. She will make it because she's good when it comes to knives. She'll lead the Braavosi amphibic force to the Twins right in time for the decisive battle against the Others, thus making sure King Jon can repay his debts to the Iron Bank

It is known. :commie:

Edited for spelling

Archived