The show`s treatment of Rhaegar. (Book Spoilers)

Takiedevushkikakzvezdy

Whilst I have no problem with the R+L = J theory, there are no hints towards what Oberyn said in the first ep. He simply said that Rhaegar ran off with another woman. The only children he metioned were the Royal children. He wasn't talking about any that Lyanna may have had, probably because he doesn't know if it were kept secret.

Whilst I have no problem with the R+L = J theory, there are no hints towards what Oberyn said in the first ep. He simply said that Rhaegar ran off with another woman. The only children he metioned were the Royal children. He wasn't talking about any that Lyanna may have had, probably because he doesn't know if it were kept secret.

I think the point is that the script hints at it, not Oberyn. Basically we are told that he ran off with a woman who happens to be the sister of a previous main character...That could lead to a few questions. Did they have a child together? If so, where is that child? Since the child would likely be with the mother, who was the last person to see Lyanna?

It's all there if you dig enough.

Archived