MAFIA 106 - The triumphant return of Mafia - Day Six - GAME OVER.

House Hightower

Going back to the idea that Monday claimed as a symp to draw away attention from the last FM (I don't think I believe this, but ... well).

The claim really comes in two posts, more than half a day apart. In 1351, Monday claimed to have performed an action. In 1449, Monday claimed that this action implicated KiD.

Just before #1351 was the peak of the suspicion on molla. At least Petyr, Snow and I had voiced serious suspicion of him.

Just before #1449 there was some suspicion on SnowStorm, but it had died down quite a bit by this point and it was already clear (I think?) that he wasn't in serious danger of being lynched soon. In fact, Monday was (predictably, given #1351) probably already the most suspected player by some way.

So ... yeah, I think that if Monday is a symp then it would be to an Earl/molla team. Jupiter/Molla as scum makes a lot of sense, as we've said before. Really don't think that Monday would bus as a symp in that position though, or if she'd think this was the best way to protect her last partner.

But if Monday does flip not-a-killer, this might be worth coming back to.

Just vote her if you haven't.

He hasn't, I don't think. I think the current wagon is Molla, Petyr, Malc, Snow.

So Monday's at L-2 and we've got comfortably over two hours. I do not see the problem you have with this. If you're bored of discussing things, you aren't being forced to read the thread? A lynch will go through whether you're here or not.

He hasn't, I don't think. I think the current wagon is Molla, Petyr, Malc, Snow.

So Monday's at L-2 and we've got comfortably over two hours. I do not see the problem you have with this. If you're bored of discussing things, you aren't being forced to read the thread? A lynch will go through whether you're here or not.

The problem is the deadline is late for some people who'd like to see the flip and maybe do some reading/thinking/other things before night ends.

ALT ACCOUNT BLURB

VANCE
There are two noble houses in the Riverlands by this noble name: Vance of Atranta and Vance of Wayfarer's Rest. They are rather obscure, as there are no canon sources regarding their blazon or motto. Originally having declared in favor of Robb Stark, at least one Lord Vance bent the knee and later aided House Lannister during the siege of Riverrun.

There are many Vances. Norbert Vance is the leading Lord of Atranta. Karyl Vance is the Lord of Wayfarer's Rest.

House Vance most recently featured in Game 104 as 'House Velaryon', and had a FM role then.

It is day 3

10 players remain: Monday, TheMalcolm, Petyr Baelish the Second, KiDisaster, Emmit, Expecto Patronum, SnowStorm, Plessiez, The Kingmaker, BBMolla.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

4 votes for Monday (BBMolla, TheMalcolm, Petyr Baelish the Second, SnowStorm)
1 vote for KiDisaster (Monday)

5 players have not voted: The Kingmaker, Plessiez, KiDisaster, Emmit, Expecto Patronum.

The problem is the deadline is late for some people who'd like to see the flip and maybe do some reading/thinking/other things before night ends.

Yes, it's traditionally a great idea to do your reading and thinking after you've acted.

... you know, whatever. Monday. Let's hope thinking turns out not to be needed. (On the evidence, we're in trouble otherwise.)

Not going to be back on the thread for a bit. Certainly not until night is over. Any FM who feel like putting me out of my misery tonight will earn my undying gratitude. Or, to put it more accurately, "my fleeting gratitude".

WESTERLING

"Honor, not Honors", House Westerling of the Crag is a noble house in the Westerlands sworn to House Lannister. Their Sigil are six white shells on a sand-colored field. Old and well regarded, they have over the years intermarried into both House Lannister and Targaryen. The Westerlings however, are more pride than power, and their wealth has dwindled to a point where they can barely maintain their keep.

The most famous of the Westerlings is Jeyne Westerling, who becomes the wife of Robb Stark in A Song of Ice and Fire. Jeyne's mother, Sybell of House Spicer, embodies scum should be. As a result of her devious negotiations with Lord Tywin Lannister to prevent her daughter from bearing child for her husband, Sybell earns her family the Lands of Castamere as a reward to her loyalties to a different crown than that of her daughter's marriage.

Another Jeyne Westerling is known to have been the wife of Maegor the Cruel.

House Westerling most recently featured in Game 98 as 'Diana Ross', and had an innocent role then.

It is day 3

10 players remain: Monday, TheMalcolm, Petyr Baelish the Second, KiDisaster, Emmit, Expecto Patronum, SnowStorm, Plessiez, The Kingmaker, BBMolla.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

6 votes for Monday (BBMolla, TheMalcolm, Petyr Baelish the Second, SnowStorm, Plessiez, KiDisaster)

1 vote for KiDisaster (Monday)

3 players have not voted: The Kingmaker, Emmit, Expecto Patronum.

MONDAY HAS BEEN LYNCHED

Well, this has been a weird day. Monday hasn't had much to add, but what she has added has caused some chaos. Some wanted to lynch her quickly, some needed time to sort it out. While this was happening, Monday tried to slip away unnoticed, but Pless called for her head and KiD grabbed her so they could feed her to the wolves. Literally - there is a pit of wolves you guys keep in the back just for this purpose. After examining the body, you notice something that makes you sure that ...

Monday is a KILLER

Archived