MAFIA 106 - The triumphant return of Mafia - Day Six - GAME OVER.

House Hightower

My guess would be she bussed to seem town, then when we were getting close to the other partner she started to try to stir shit up by making an absurd claim?

Umm, you do realize we were ready to lynch you at that point. Monday first, but you were up next(with Snow)

Is this true?

There is either one FM alive or there are two FM alive.

Given the claims (and assuming basic balance), at least one of {Monday, Expecto, KiD} is town.

Because Monday and KiD can only both be town if there is an evil guard who magically knew not to block Expecto, at least one of {Monday, Expecto, KiD} is not town.

molla, site meta is that symps very very rarely bus. That's actually more ingrained than "don't lie for any reason" (which is ... more strongly followed than on MafiaScum, but not univerally so, I'd say?)

(If you want evidence, you could check The Wire on MS, where I was bemused beyond reason when a player who flipped as Traitor turned out to have been voting for their partner for most of day 1.)

Molla, KiD's claimed role is a lot more common MS, isn't it? (It's Friendly Neighbor.)

On MS, would it be surprising for a 2-shot Friendly Neighbor in a mini to get to day 3 without claiming or using either shot?

(My experience of a Friendly Neighbor on MS is limited to two games, but in both cases the Friendly Neighbor used their power on night 1.)

Because if Monday flips innocent(like I said in the other post), then it's very possible Kid is evil and he could target a partner(who would confirm he's telling the truth)

But in my plan, if KiD targets somebody tonight and they say "yes, KiD is innocent" then we lynch them to confirm the claim. So that's not a risk at all, is it?

I'm going for a couple of hours, but I will be back well before lynch.

I think that in the absolute worst case, we should be able to get to a position where we have six players alive, including one CI, and one killer. That's not great, but it's not terrible (and, as I've said, it's the worst case scenario). Might be able to do better than that.

But I'll tinker with the plan for a bit more before posting...

I am now out and about on my phone. That means I will be unable to vote. I am still following the board religiously much to the chagrin of the people I am with. I will gladly answer any questions I can but I cannot do any research on back pages.

You can vote via phone. Just "["b"]" *person you vote* "["/b"]" without quotation marks (I didnt know how many of them would stop bolding so I added a lot :p )

Friendly Neighbor is actually pretty uncommon at MS, but I think it's starting to appear more now that people are aware of its existence.

The claim could be fake, but there is zero reason to lynch him today. Maybe Kid thought it was legitimately a better idea not to use up the shots than to be confirmed town.

You can vote via phone. Just "["b"]" *person you vote* "["/b"]" without quotation marks (I didnt know how many of them would stop bolding so I added a lot :p )

Thanks. I was spelling out the word bold when I tried earlier. That didn't work.

Not to mention that she knows that we will have to lynch KiD gaining her partner (if it isn't KiD) another day.

This means of course that she was terribly unlucky to choose KiD a roled player (if he isn't her FM partner.)

And KiD (if he's not FM) is terribly unlucky since he hasn't used his role to confirm himself earlier in the game, and he will have to be lynched

Thus why Plessiez wigged when KiD claimed as well.

Archived