MAFIA 106 - The triumphant return of Mafia - Day Six - GAME OVER.

House Hightower

YAY!!! =D Good Job guys!! Monday was the sane-est choice really. I'm sorry if my heart did not believe you Kid. You gotta admit you've played your role kinda bad =P The cool thing is that you'll prob die today and we'll know you were telling the truth... OR you don't die today and we have another CI =D

Good job again! =D

*THERE ARE NO CLUES IN THIS SCENE*

So if Monday is a symp, then she's protecting her master BBMolla because his was the lynch gaining steam. Unless KiD is her partner and they brainstormed a massive gambit that was too crazy to work and so, of course, they can't be partners? Who's that crazy ... oh that's right, Expecto is playing this game. OK, so if Expecto is an FM, then he and Petyr are partnered, or Expecto could be a symp, but if Expecto flips not a killer, then that means ... I admit it, I'm lost. I don't know what it means.

Expecto Patronum was killed on Night 3

He was Not a Killer

It is day 4

8 players remain: TheMalcolm, Petyr Baelish the Second, KiDisaster, Emmit, SnowStorm, Plessiez, The Kingmaker, BBMolla.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

8 players have not voted: TheMalcolm, Petyr Baelish the Second, KiDisaster, Emmit, SnowStorm, Plessiez, The Kingmaker, BBMolla.

This board desperately needs a better "eye-roll" emote.

We agree on something, anyway.

That's some weird mod flavor

... er, yeah.

TheMalcolm

We're probably lynching me today, but this is probably the lynch that will end the game

I don't think we're lynching anyone until KiD tells us who he targeted.

(I haven't read Malc's iso recently, but certainly Monday being evil means that the reasons I had for clearing him on Day 3 no longer apply.)

Am I correct that NAF = Reporter and not Tracker btw?

Pretty much (it's stronger than Reporter because of how mafia kills work here, but that's basically what it's meant to be).

KiD is CI whether or not we lynch Snowstorm, yeah. (Petyr is also definitely CI at this point, for the record.)

I did suggest lynching the confirmer, even if Monday flipped evil, but I was hoping KiD would target somebody I still suspected :P. Snowstorm ... probably isn't evil?. The defending Earl stuff is offset by the fact he was pushing Monday instead, which ... doesn't make much sense from a partner? Don't want to lynch him today anyway.

Archived