HBO Game of Thrones OFFICIAL SET PROP King Robert Baratheon's CROWN

Djbousquet

Just thought you guys would want to know what I listed on EBAY, I would love for this to go to a huge GoT Fan/collector as myself and happy to share this with you all. The Official set prop of King Robert Baratheon's CROWN, This is a one of a kind piece a must for a true collector!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or contact me on ebay, good luck!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HBO-Game-of-Thrones-OFFICIAL-SET-PROP-King-Robert-Baratheons-CROWN-WOW-RARE-1st-/321379659649?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ad3b86f81

Too rich for my blood, but good luck with your sale. Before I ever read ASOIAF or watched GoT, I collected replica props. Mostly from Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and some other favs. I'd love to have some more GoT props in my collection. I hope a company like Noble does some replica crowns. I was thinking of commissioning a replica of a Targaryen crown.

Thanks Ser Joe hope you enjoyed viewing the crown! It's the only one in the world and was the official set prop so I was told it could reach around 40-50k if enough interest is found. Right now I still have 8 days left and 200 people have viewed and 20+ watchers already.

I could see you getting that price if you took this to a place like Profiles in History or some other high end auction house, but eBay? Hmm, I just don't see it. I could be wrong, though.

Could you elaborate a little more on your point Ser Joe? Why would I have more success with Profiles in History than eBay in your opinion?

It's funny you mentioned that because I was contacted by them today and asked if I would be willing to list that in their summmer hollywood auction.

I'd love to hear your opinion on the subject matter. Thanks!

PIH is an auction house with an established reputation for selling big ticket, high profile, screen used props. Because of their rep, they attract a particular type of collector, often with much deeper pockets than you see on eBay.

While occasionally you do see some pretty impressive prices on eBay, I don't think its as common. Although, I'm not sure what type of cut PIH would take from the sale versus what eBay\Paypal would take.

After the advice and reccomendations about how to sell this piece correctly I have asked Ebay to remove the item and have decided after talking to a representative from Profiles in History that I will be listing the crown with them in their upcoming August (Summer Auction).

For those of you who are seriously interested in the Crown I will be happy to provide you any details on the upcoming auction as well as you should contact Profiles in history. Please let me know here on this post or through personal messages if you have any questions.

Thank you for your words of Advice Ser Joe and good luck to those who wish to bid on this great piece of memrobilia!

Archived