The Rise and Fall of Kings, Just and Cruel

Jonny Boy

Thinking about it, We don't want to wear a burka. Those who cannot bear to look at Our radiance directly, shall buy themselves sunglasses.

And now that the sun sails are up, We want to see the joust.

Perhaps Your Majesty is too good. You do such a fine job, who would ever wish to replace you? I don't think we've had a cruel monarch in this thread. I must say Queen Yomi, that your reign has been the longest to date. Quite an achievement!

Back to the jousting...

Oh my! Lord Augustus fell off his horse! As Ser Otorin had not yet come within range to unseat him, I fear Lord Augustus is either unwell or rather too, hydrated, if Your Grace catches my meaning. The match goes to Ser Otorin by default, though in this case he will not win his opponent's horse and armor.

The Hand is sneaking in before (or between, might have stormed in the night) the thunderings.

I believe there was one more match before the semi-finals...

Um...Your Extreme Grace...are wildlings allowed to enter, because someone named Tormund Giantsbane is on the program for this last round, against Bowen Marsh (what is he doing away from the Wall? recruitment technique maybe?).

Actually, We are quiet confused. Up to now, our list of winner consists of

1. Ser Jonothor Heimlich
  2. Ser Barnabas Terrick
  3. Ser Howyrd Loserguy
  4. Ser Baelor Bracken and
  5. Ser Otorin Painsworth.

That is one too many of semi-finals already. Or are we going to have quarter-finals?

Actually, We are quiet confused. Up to now, our list of winner consists of

1. Ser Jonothor Heimlich

Ser Barnabas Terrick

Ser Howyrd Loserguy

Ser Baelor Bracken and

Ser Otorin Painsworth.

That is one too many of semi-finals already. Or are we going to have quarter-finals?

Oops! There are two matches missing from the program, and quarterfinals were overlooked as well. I blame the printer of the program! Couldn't possibly be the Hand's fault. :blushing:

Well this Tormund fellow and Bowen Marsh have gone ahead with their joust and Marsh was unseated on the first tilt. I must say that won't help with recruitment efforts unless the Night's Watch is going for a "Can't joust? Come to the Wall!" approach.

Well, if they intended another approach, they would have send someone else but Bowen Marsh, wouldn't they?

We are suprised though to see a wildling jousting.

Oh, and here, if you smooth the crinkled paper, you'll see that in this crease the rest of matches were hidden. Next are Ser Merlon Crakehall and Lord Arthur Ambrose.

Ah, a crinkle! Normally I would have noticed that. Must need more sleep, or more caffeine.

I was quite surprised myself. The Hand was unaware that any Wildlings knew how to joust, but apparently this Tormund fellow can hold his own quite nicely. Against Marsh, at least.

On to Ser Merlon and Lord Arthur!

I shall indeed have a lemon cake, Your Grace. Thank you!

Much unhorsing going on in this tournament. It's very exciting.

Since our final round is, shall we say less experienced, jousters, I'm hoping this one lasts more than one tilt. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the lists...Aberforth Crumley and Lyonel Dayne.

You're welcome ^^

So, if they are inexperienced and they aren't knights (yet?), why weren't they in the squires' jousting?

Oh, Aberforth somehow managed to loose his grip an his lance in the second tilt and let it fell to ground! I dont think I've seen that ever before!

They're not completely inexperienced...just not as great as say Pecard Umber and Ser Merlon Crakehall.

I've never seen that either! Lord Crumley will not be pleased with his third son's performance if he doesn't do better in the final tilt. The score is tied, at one lance each. It all comes down to this one, folks!

Archived