The Rise and Fall of Kings, Just and Cruel

Jonny Boy

I send some large covers eight days ago to cover the Arena from the rain as a a caution

And that was greatly appreciated, Lord Batbob. It enabled us to finish the archery competition at least. You'll be pleased to know that Ser Savage took the top prize!

Unfortunately the rains have made the grounds so wet that jousting and melee are too dangerous. Can't risk those valuable horses slipping in the mud. Hopefully it will just be a couple of days' delay. I've authorized extra funds for our host to cover the expense of housing, feeding, and entertaining everyone for longer than expected. I hope this meets with your approval, Your Grace.

We guess it's necessary. We'll have to check Our finances whether We need to worry about it and any cuts in other areas have to made...

Hm, We really need a Master of Coins.

That and the fact that we three seem to be the only ones playing.

Apologies for my absence, oh queen! Been laid low with migraines, but am starting to feel better.

Well, there were better times, when We could name a Master of Laws, but now interest is very low, that's true. Anything We could do to make this thread more attractive?

Indeed I do. Type the words you want to become the clickable link, then highlight them and hit the button to the right of the numbered bullet points option (the ninth one if you count from the left). It looks like a little chain link with a tiny green circle that has a white + sign in it. A little box pops up and you just paste the URL into the appropriate spot and click on OK. Like this.

Archived