Jon Snow

JonSnow81

I haven't read any of the books yet (I hope to read all of them very soon), Ive watched every episode up to end of season 4. Will Jon Snow become better than he already is? Is he meant for greatness? Will he find real love?

Yes.

Yes.

He already has. Jon and Sam will no longer be able to fight the attraction. After Mel weds them, they'll honeymoon in Braavos. Jon will meet up with Arya again, who will try and assassinate Sam due to her big brother complex. But, Jon will jump in front of the blade and be killed instead. Sam will then drown Arya in a canal. Afterward, he will travel to the House of Black and White to take the gift. Then, Maester Aemon will awake from his dream and tell himself that he needs to lay off the Milk of poppy.

When I say better than he already is. I meant will he become more important. Will he achieve greatness (by becoming King of the 7 Kingdoms). I can see the possible union of him and Daenerys Targaryen. Maybe when she finally decides to come over and claim what she believes is hers. She'll fall in love with Jon and he will become King. Who knows. All I hope to know is that I want Jon to have a very important role in the series and not get killed off. I would like to see him either King of the 7 Kingdoms or at least Lord of Winterfell. Can he become that or will his vow to the Night's Watch keep him at the Wall??

I can spoiler you something about the bold parts:

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

About the "...or at least Lord of Winterfell. Can he become that or will his vow to the Night's Watch keep him at the Wall":

At the end of ASOS, Stannis makes him the offer to legalize him and make him Lord of Winterfell (freeing Winterfell from the Boltons for him), but Jon refuses, because his loyalty is to the Night's Watch, and because he gets elected as Lord Commander of the NW at the same time.

About the "...and not get killed off":

At the end of ADWD, Jon gets several times stabbed by his NW brothers (in the books, Bowen Marsh & Co.), his fate is unknown and a cliffhanger so far. However, basically all readers believe he either survived the stabbing or will get resurrected by Melisandre and/or warg into Ghost. He is definitely not "permanently" dead (or maybe not even dead at all).

I hope I could help :)

Wow. So what I read on here so far ( and it's not a lot. As there is so much to process. Is that the whole story surrounds Jon Snow. From what I've seen on the tv series (Season 1 - 4). There's little emphasized on him. The series mainly focuses on the fight between the Lannister's, Stark's (whats left of them), Beratheon's, Targaryn's and that's pretty much it.

.Will Jon Snow become better than he already is?

After a fashion. In a sense he already is but he needs a reload.

Is he meant for greatness?

Yes. In a sense he was born for greatness.

Will he find real love?

Yes in the books he has his lady guarded but I am not sure when in the Series.

Archived