I have a feeling about a certain scene in s5...(book and show spoilers)

KozySauce

I dont get all the negativity towards Olly. Sure he's not the most compelling character of them all, but still, he's not that flat. And the journey from seing his parents killed by wildlings, joining the Watch, fighting the wildlings, saving the life of the future LC, getting appointed as his stewart worshipping him before getting his illusions crushed because he's too sympathetic to the people that destroyed his life is not the worst journey ever (from a writing perspective).

Only down point, as someone said : Jon should see it coming, but maybe he will. "Indabooks" (GRRM voice) Jon is plenty aware of the disenssion within the Watch, so maybe he'll see Olly getting more and more delusional...

Anyway, so far for season 5, Tormund and Edd are the only named characters at CB who didnt get any lines... we know Tormund will get some (most likely) from the trailer, but I long to hear Edd's voice ! I love Ben Crompton in the role, I hope he'll say at least something this season !

I dont get all the negativity towards Olly.

It's book-induced. We knew that someone would kill Ygritte, so when he showed up, we knew that he would kill Ygritte. Cue statements about how predictable this is etc.

The one we should be concerned about is not Jon, but Sam. If he's not sent off to Oldtown soon, this'll mean no Oldtown and no Euron. Are we sure he was in those Hardhome storyboards / shots, whichever that was?

It's book-induced. We knew that someone would kill Ygritte, so when he showed up, we knew that he would kill Ygritte. Cue statements about how predictable this is etc.

The one we should be concerned about is not Jon, but Sam. If he's not sent off to Oldtown soon, this'll mean no Oldtown and no Euron. Are we sure he was in those Hardhome storyboards / shots, whichever that was?

He will go to Oldtown or maybe Braavos.Remember Sam/Gilly conversation in first episode:wherever you go,I go too.CB will be dangerous place for Gilly and her baby with NW/widlings tension+Aemon will probably die at the Wall.From pictures/trailers it looks like only Edd and Tormund will go with Jon to Hardhome.

He will go to Oldtown or maybe Braavos.Remember Sam/Gilly conversation in first episode:wherever you go,I go too.CB will be dangerous place for Gilly and her baby with NW/widlings tension+Aemon will probably die at the Wall.From pictures/trailers it looks like only Edd and Tormund will go with Jon to Hardhome.

Yes, that bit of conversation (plus Balon being still alive on the Greyjoy end) gives me hope.

Well, we'll know soon.

Archived