Wtf guys...

Rohed

I was on this form years ago and there were great discussions and therories .. I've been looking at it recently and i just have to ask..

Why is everyone now a hidden someone

And why are truths that revealed in the books being discussed as being false with a new hidden motive....

I know we are aching for the final books and everything but some of these theories could be books of their own ... It almost seems that they are being thrown out there to thow us off what we have figured out ...

That's my rant... Just a bit baffled at the reaching, they are enjoyable

I was on this form years ago and there were great discussions and therories .. I've been looking at it recently and i just have to ask..

And why are truths that revealed in the books being discussed as being false with a new hidden motive....

I know we are aching for the final books and everything but some of these theories could be books of their own ... It almost seems that they are being thrown out there to thow us off what we have figured out ...

I believe that it is actually GRRM trying to get us to chase our own tails.

This used to be a small group of geeks that were passionate about the subject and few others could understand why. Now with the show it brought a massive amount of people who aren't comfortable with playing with ideas and having fun with them.

They have no sense of humor and know what is realistic better than the theorists in this story about ice zombies, dragons, ice dragons, undead stepmothers and trees that work for the NSA.

It really is annoying. No one can come up with an idea without being called crackpot, tinfoil etc. Not the theory... calling the person that. This forum is much better. I have basically stopped going to reddit.

You cannot be right unless you theorize and be wrong. And not be afraid to say what you were thinking so other people could make it better or decide to leave it.

In the cult of foil, you need to sacrifice the internet blood of people who think outside the box.

This used to be a small group of geeks that were passionate about the subject and few others could understand why. Now with the show it brought a massive amount of people who aren't comfortable with playing with ideas and having fun with them.

They have no sense of humor and know what is realistic better than the theorists in this story about ice zombies, dragons, ice dragons, undead stepmothers and trees that work for the NSA.

It really is annoying. No one can come up with an idea without being called crackpot, tinfoil etc. Not the theory... calling the person that. This forum is much better. I have basically stopped going to reddit.

You cannot be right unless you theorize and be wrong. And not be afraid to say what you were thinking so other people could make it better or decide to leave it.

In the cult of foil, you need to sacrifice the internet blood of people who think outside the box.

Fair point! And I'm not knocking anything and find a lot of points do/could make sense. Sometimes however, they tip a bit to far and unwind themselves.

On a related note, if some of those wild theories are true it's no wonder GRRM takes so long to write the books. Even the links that have been discovered are rather brilliantly done.

Also I admire the research going into wild theories

DOn't fprget the psychic werewolves

Archived