Jalabhar Xho

MiniMitch

That's a weird way to spell Sam.

No, Sarella will shoot Euron during a desperate defense of the Citadel, and Sam will blow the horn Jon gave him at the Fist to summon reinforcements, unknowingly collapsing the Wall thousands of miles away.

Seriously, I will bet money on this.

No, Sarella will shoot Euron during a desperate defense of the Citadel, and Sam will blow the horn Jon gave him at the Fist to summon reinforcements, unknowingly collapsing the Wall thousands of miles away.

As if the fandom needed more reasons to hate poor Sam. 

As if the fandom needed more reasons to hate poor Sam. 

The sad part is that you're right. People absolutely will seize on this as evidence that Sam is a useless little shit, when it'd be blatantly obvious that it was a horrible accident that he had no way of knowing about.

Sarella is not the one to put an arrow through Euron, Sam is. There is a reason Sam is taking archery lessons now in the story, plus Euron is "Crow's Eye". Sam is a crow after all.

Sarella is not the one to put an arrow through Euron, Sam is. There is a reason Sam is taking archery lessons now in the story, plus Euron is "Crow's Eye". Sam is a crow after all.

Or the person who has actually shown talent at shooting will do it. Frankly Sam couldn't hit the broad side of a ship with his skill.

Archived