Mafia Game 78 - Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen

House Targaryen

Ok, I just sent in my PM. FWIW, on my re-read I just did linking up things to Dressam, I thought Kalam was most suspicious.

Yeah?

Also mixed signals on Karsa, who attacks QB right after QB attacks Dressam (See post 360), but he did jump on the Dressam bandwagon early so WIFOM away.

I did some mad hard distancing there. It could actually look that way after I went to Yedan first, but oh well.

In any event, unless WJ/Kat are evil, your number advantage should take this home easily at this point, unless you play really dumb.

I'm healing yous!

I tried to read through the thread before skipping ahead, but couldn't wait ... and I got a happy surprise! :) I'm glad I didn't finish reading before I got to the flip because that would mean I'd just have to re-read it again with new eyes. Which is what I am planning to do right now.

And yes, I meant to bold my vote for Kalam before I left. Apparently it didn't matter in the slightest, which is cool because ... dead FM!

No wonder it took so long to read your role. :P

:rofl:

I truly did almost just spit out my beer. Truly.

I was thinking of playing all day 1 without looking but decided that was just too obnoxious. Just like 5 posts or something with the assumption that I was a roleless innocent. Man was I wrong.

I'm going to sleep now. Don't think there will be a mod around to end the night early, so don't expect to see the start of day 2 until I wake up tomorrow morning. Will be in approximately 6-8 hours. Sorry about the delay.

Everyone seeks to give me gifts. I reject them all. You believe yours is wondrous. Generous. You are nothing. Your empire is pathetic. I knew village dogs who were greater tyrants than you.

Congratulations!

And sorry for me being absent, but damn internt didn't want to work.

@Onos T'oolan: So, good bye our dear healer, I don't know what made you show your role, but you did it...

Good luck. Have a good time in the spoiler heaven.:)

Edit: spelling

Ok, I've given this some thought and think that having 2 Innocent Innocents at this point is worth more than a healer. I am the healer. I will flip a coin to choose between Tull and QB and then I'm heading off to sleep. Though I expect at this point, I'll be the night kill. At any rate, I foresee that I would be a needless distraction tomorrow given Gruntle's comment, and think you should focus on better suspects. Good luck!

No offense but you're an idiot.

Back. Sorry, I was getting board errors last night, stopping me from making one final read through and post before bed. I wouldn't have switched at that time though.

As for everything else, I think I'd like to refrain from commenting until morning. Pillow talk is rarely profitable.

Dawn breaks quickly in the Wastelands. The moment the sun's first rays appear, you are awake. Aware.

Something is wrong.

Your hand goes to the blade laying at your side. You quickly assess the camp. Others are rising too.

But not everyone.

Kalam Mekhar doesn't move. The side of his head is caved in.

You can't help the thought from coming. Better him than you.

But that's not the end of it. Something else . . . someone is missing. You do a quick count. Toc the Younger is gone.

A chilling howl cuts through the air. Then another. You follow the gazes of the rest of the group. A hundred paces to the north, you see them - two wolves, warily approaching the camp. Massive wolves. You can sense that they are vastly powerful, no ordinary beasts.

Togg and Fanderay, the Wolves of Winter. Ancient Gods of War. Masters of the Beast Hold.

Now among you.

-----------------

Kalam Mekhar (Masonity) was innocent.

It is day 2.

15 players remain: Anomander Rake, Apsalar, Fanderay, Fiddler, Gruntle, Icarium, Karsa Orlong, Onos Toolan, Quick Ben, Sandalath Drukorlat, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Togg, Trull Sengar, Yedan Derryg.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

15 players have not voted: Anomander Rake, Apsalar, Fanderay, Fiddler, Gruntle, Icarium, Karsa Orlong, Onos Toolan, Quick Ben, Sandalath Drukorlat, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Togg, Trull Sengar, Yedan Derryg.

'Masonity' = masons or ???

I assume toc is a d'ivers, it makes sense.

Time to re-read that late wagon.

Basically:

Trull

Quick Ben

Aspalar

Onos

are all off the table today. There are probably a few other people who'll become semi-cleared upon re-read too.

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Anomander Rake., Apsalar, Dassem Ultor, Fiddler., Gruntle, Icarium, Kalam Mekhar., Karsa Orlong, Onos T'oolan, Quick Ben, Sandalath Drukorlat, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Toc the Younger, Trull Sengar, Yedan Derryg.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

7 votes for Silchas Ruin (Anomander Rake., Yedan Derryg, Icarium, Onos T'oolan, Dassem Ultor, Kalam Mekhar., Tehol Beddict)

3 votes for Dassem Ultor (Quick Ben, Trull Sengar, Sandalath Drukorlat)

3 votes for Yedan Derryg (Silchas Ruin, Fiddler., Karsa Orlong.)

2 votes for Sandalath Drukorlat (Toc the Younger, Gruntle)

1 vote for Trull Sengar (Apsalar)

1 hour and 49 minutes left.

Okay, gonna take a look at the ebb and flow of this wagon and how it comes about. Red = dead scum. Green = dead town, duh. Okay, we're sitting here with 3 votes on Daseem. Sandalath looks better here I guess, BUT I really don't remember any significant pushing of the daseem wagon, he/she/it seemed more interested in sparring with me than trying to convince people to vote Daseem. of course that may be because I have a tendency to provoke peoples. Anyway. Moving on. Remember 2 hours left at this stage and the big wagon is still significantly more likely to go through.

Icarium gets town points for this. Now unless of course Yedan and Daseem are both scum I guess, it's not impossible but for the moment I think this gives Icarium town points. Well presuming he follows through but let's see.

Little uneasy on Fiddler. He re-reads Daseem says he is an okay wagon but prefers Yedan, I mean, of course if Silchias is innocent as I expect though you'd expect FM-Fiddler to be pushing more in that direction. This post for the record

This vote makes Karsa likely Innocent. This is the momentum shifter AWAY from yedan right here, it makes no sense unless all 3 are FM for Karsa to do this. Innocent. Wheeeee.

Ugh, Sandalath doesn't make much sense as FM for 'I think it will be an innocent lynch today'

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Anomander Rake., Apsalar, Dassem Ultor, Fiddler., Gruntle, Icarium, Kalam Mekhar., Karsa Orlong, Onos T'oolan, Quick Ben, Sandalath Drukorlat, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Toc the Younger, Trull Sengar, Yedan Derryg.

7 votes for Silchas Ruin (Anomander Rake., Yedan Derryg, Icarium, Onos T'oolan, Dassem Ultor, Kalam Mekhar., Tehol Beddict)

5 votes for Dassem Ultor (Quick Ben, Trull Sengar, Sandalath Drukorlat, Karsa Orlong., Fiddler.)

2 votes for Sandalath Drukorlat (Toc the Younger, Gruntle)

1 vote for Yedan Derryg (Silchas Ruin)

1 hour and 19 minutes.

Next votecount. Oh at this point Toc is likely innocent due to the logistics of the D'ivers role I would think too. But let me re-read the PM to make sure, seems a bad scum role.

Yeah, Sandalath is probably innocent. Makes no sense to try and get *someone else* to switch, you can always let the Hypoinnocent Silchias flip and THEN come back and say omg you didn't vote the dead daseem!

Wow this guy is Innocent But yeah, seriously, this is another wagon tipping point vote + I'm a sexy tiger, so welp.

Leaning on Fiddler Innocent for his next post here. Here the Yedan wagon honestly is pretty much off the table here, if he was FM with Daseem then I'd have expected him to be trying to push on Silchias for that 'self preservation' vote that just happened or call Silchias out on it or...something.

*looks back 20 posts*

5 + 1 = 6.

5 + 1 + 1 = 7

---------------

It is day 1.

7 votes for Dassem Ultor (Quick Ben, Trull Sengar, Sandalath Drukorlat, Karsa Orlong., Fiddler., Silchas Ruin, Gruntle)

1 vote for Sandalath Drukorlat (Toc the Younger)

Wait no my bad, Icarium's early votes are less valid as he kept sitting on the biggest wagon instead of trying to switch momentum to Yedan who was his apparent top suspect? Eh? Well then he goes and votes Daseem when he COULD have kept on Silchias and kept the votes tied here bleh I wanna call Icarium town for this, I think but I'm not 100% sold weirdly.

After Daseem refuses to give last words the wagon is basically a done deal so further analysis is 'lol you voted obv FM' and rather pointless. Now on my to do list, go back and read Daseem's post and find her two buddies. This didn't really help, well I think I just confirmed half the people as innocent actually.

Rake or Tehol look good places to look into today though, I think. I'll be surprised if at least ONE Fm isn't on the Silchias wagon, unless they bussed the ever loving fuck out of Daseem. Quick Ben doesn't seem the type to do that plus I mean you cannot fake that happiness that was expressed after the flip, it was adorable.

Archived