Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

O-ok.

This post moves you somewhat higher in my tiers, thought still lower than Dayny. I see no original thought.

And I get no idea what a case on Ros is - could you explain why she is on your tier 1? Everebody else, please, keep being silent, I want Sansa's opinion.

And when you're done coaxing out an opinion on Ros, how about some opinions from yourself. We've sorely missed your presence since your vote on me.

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Arya Stark, Cersei Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish, Renly Baratheon, Ros, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister..

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

5 votes for Daenerys Targaryen (Jaime Lannister, Petyr Baelish, Arya Stark, Tyrion Lannister., Jorah Mormont)

2 votes for Sansa Stark (Khal Drogo, Eddard Stark)

1 vote for Eddard Stark (Lord Varys)

1 vote for Jorah Mormont (Cersei Lannister)

1 vote for Lord Varys (Renly Baratheon)

1 vote for Petyr Baelish (Daenerys Targaryen)

1 vote for Renly Baratheon (Ros)

1 vote for Ros (Syrio Forel)

1 players have not voted: Sansa Stark.

approx 3 hours 40 mins

And when you're done coaxing out an opinion on Ros, how about some opinions from yourself. We've sorely missed your presence since your vote on me.

Stop being a Kattle black, please?

I, an least, have a firm standing on yours. With reasons given. Whilst you haven't give us anything but very OMGUS (I think) vote on Baelish. Which looks extemely unconvinsing.

Stop being a Kattle black, please?

I, an least, have a firm standing on yours. With reasons given. Whilst you haven't give us anything but very OMGUS (I think) vote on Baelish. Which looks extemely unconvinsing.

Being a what?

My vote was not an OMGUS. Do not categorize it as such.

Arya, can you explain what about Sansa defense you liked so much? Before Sansa returns to the thread, you say she is in your top tier:

That said, I am still waiting on my dear sister. She's firmly on the same tier as Daeny right now.

And afterwards she has plummeted all the way to the bottom:

Sansa:

Dear sister, I have to say I liked your reply to me. You admitted that bandwagon was an overstatement, and explained that you didn't want a joke vote left on for a long absence.

snip

So right now, my preferences are:

Daeny

Eddard and Ros

Unmentioned people

Renly

Varys and Drogo

Sansa

I know that day 1 suspicions are naturally pretty changeable, and Sansa's explanation was fine, but having her jump all the way to the bottom seems a bit extreme.

Arya, can you explain what about Sansa defense you liked so much? Before Sansa returns to the thread, you say she is in your top tier:

And afterwards she has plummeted all the way to the bottom:

I know that day 1 suspicions are naturally pretty changeable, and Sansa's explanation was fine, but having her jump all the way to the bottom seems a bit extreme.

Her position in the top tier was based on that very strange behaviour, but she explained it perfectly. And in a way that just felt innocent.

Hi, I'm here. Sorry, I meant to post this morning, but I had to catch my bus. Anyway, now I'm STARVED so I need to get myself some food (horseflesh, obviously), but the greatest hits of my thoughts:

Dany - I don't intend on voting Dany today unless I'm needed to make the lynch. I don't think her behavior is FMish--why would an FM behave like that? The earlier unhelpfulness was annoying, but not scummy imo. And now I have no issue with her recent posts.

Eddard - ...What's the case on Ned again? He hasn't really pinged my radar, although I've noticed other people take beef with him.

Arya - I need to reread her, but atm, she's the one that concerns me most. I disliked her case on Dany because it was quite aggressive (esp for Day 1) and Dany strikes me as an easy target since no one's too happy with her.

Sansa - is a Grumpy McGrumpypantsdress. I consider her by far more unhelpful than Dany.

Ros - Seems more like an innocent to me.

I want to look over the people that have been lying lower on the radar when I get back.

Ser Jaime Lannister and Khal Drogo also seem silent, when they're usually vociferous. May-hap our courtly talk suits them less well than the cries of the battlefield? Cry out then! In this battlefield of words it oft helps to be loud!

I'm busy during these past few hours every day, unfortunately. I forgot my login info this time, but tomorrow I'll try to post from my phone during my breaks.

You will have your vote at the end of this.

Renly: only posted once (that's the low poster)

Jorah: still waiting for a bit more posts and like cersie, I am curious why you posted a vote of confidence on Renly when he hasn't said much and no one has really talked about him.

Varys: I have to say, kinda like this guy. Yes my first vote was initially a joke and then I kept it on mainly because I couldn't find a reason to take it off. I removed it because he creates conversation which is helpful

Dany: everyone is a hater but she does seem to be putting her head out there a lot for a FM and even a lot for a symp. I don't know why a symp would try so hard to move votes around or draw them to herself when no one is really close to the 8 votes (I am referring to times before dany had this many votes).

I am not ready to put a vote on Dany and I want to hear more from Renly so that's my vote. It would be great for more pressure than myself on him.

I vote for Renly (seacreast: I don't know how to bold my vote with my phone but this is a serious vote). Again: I vote Renly

Is there anything that makes you pick Renly over other low posters? Baelish and Jaime haven't had much to say since the game started getting serious either. Jaime actually has fewer posts than Renly last I checked.

Tyrion is working his way out of "everyone else" and into the realm of "would vote for" with his absolute refusal to give us thoughts. Even if she is a pot, you, Mr. Kettle, are still looking rather black...

Oh, that's what he meant.

It doesn't really apply in this case. He's voting for me because I'm "imitating" unJon's play by being lynch hungry, not posting opnions, ect yet he's not posting any opinions. That's hypocritical. So he's playing like me, yet voting for me for my play which seems like a pretty big contradiction.

'Tis at least twice or thrice by my count, though 'tis true that he lingers in the background like an elusive memory. At this point in the day it does seems quite weak a vote, lone and whimpering like an unwanted childe left to the wilderness. Quite befitting a fallen lady!

I've been waiting to see what other kind of responses I get. The more people who comment on me, the more opinions I might be able to form.

Your voice is insightful, M'lady. Too long have kept it from us! I like this post.

'Tis a dangerous game you play, though!

I don't really agree that Petyr and Tyrion were misrepresenting you, given your willfulness. He who sets a trap for a bear might also catch a rabbit. Their play has been pretty laid back, though, and though not an entirely unfair one, you were certainly the target I would have jumped on if I was an evildoer wanting to pass through the first day as lightly as a summer breeze.

Ser Jorah Mormont might need a deeper look. A slaver once and a traitor after. His posts do seem slightly superficial, though a lack of time might seem that way as much as a lack of commitment.

I would like to know your thoughts on Eddard Stark. I made my case, and, if only to politely disagree with it if that is your feeling, I would hear your comment and that of the Lady Cersei.

I don't like Petyr either, as much as everyone wants to get in Dany's tunnel of love perhaps the vision should expand?

Mind telling us why you dislike Littlefingers? Not doing so isn't very helpful.

Jorah: still waiting for a bit more posts and like cersie, I am curious why you posted a vote of confidence on Renly when he hasn't said much and no one has really talked about him.

Varys: I have to say, kinda like this guy. Yes my first vote was initially a joke and then I kept it on mainly because I couldn't find a reason to take it off. I removed it because he creates conversation which is helpful

Dany: everyone is a hater but she does seem to be putting her head out there a lot for a FM and even a lot for a symp. I don't know why a symp would try so hard to move votes around or draw them to herself when no one is really close to the 8 votes (I am referring to times before dany had this many votes).

I am not ready to put a vote on Dany and I want to hear more from Renly so that's my vote. It would be great for more pressure than myself on him.

I vote for Renly (seacreast: I don't know how to bold my vote with my phone but this is a serious vote). Again: I vote Renly

Why didn't the chicken cross the road? It couldn't get past Ros, standing RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!

Consider yourself to have overtaken Daeny.

I've been waiting to see what other kind of responses I get. The more people who comment on me, the more opinions I might be able to form.

That being said, it is getting close to deadline so here is what I think.

Lazy vote. He's done nothing else all day. He came on, threw in a "he's imitating someone else's play" then disappeared. This rings my bells because it's not a good case. It's making a massive assumption that as a FM, I'm purposely throwing myself out there so I can look like unJon even though unJon wasn't considered innocent by most until well after day 1. His play significantly improved from day 2 onward and that's when most people thought he was innocent. So it's a bad case made on a bad assumption with nothing following it.

I actually think he's innocent. I don't think a FM would ask what the usual proportion of FM players are in the game on thread, especially if they haven't played here much. I also don't think anyone would really associate my play with a novice.

Hate hate hate this post. It was a gross misrepresentation of my position.

Peytr Baelish

Too many overdefensives. It's a shitty reason and it requires you to have no actual opinion. You just say "she's overdefensive" and it's covered. I want to know how I'm overdefensive and how my posts at all indicate me being a FM.

The other thing that somewhat bothers me about this post is the general list nature of it without any huge opinions. "Cersei is annoying". "Drogo would be on my trusted list but he's not because of a niggling of doubt that he's afraid of berserkers". "Eddard feels suspicious from my gut".

That language bothers me and none of the insights are well, insightful.

So my choice of votes are Peytr, Tyrion and Jorah.

See, this is much better. Not lower tiers better, but certainly middle tier better.

Even before this, while I was afk, I started to think "Is Daeny really playing as a killer would?"

I decided that no, you wasn't playing in a particularly killerish way.

Or a particularly innocent way.

Just in an irritating as hell way, and that clouded my judgement.

Being a what?

It's common saying. A Kettle accused a Pot of being black. As if it wasn't black itself.

My vote was not an OMGUS. Do not categorize it as such.

Ok, give me any other reason but OMGUS.

You've just quoted Baelish's post where he voted you and voted him without any further explanation. You never explained why you suspect Baelish.

It's common saying. A Kettle accused a Pot of being black. As if it wasn't black itself.

Ok, give me any other reason but OMGUS.

You've just quoted Baelish's post where he voted you and voted him without any further explanation. You never explained why you suspect Baelish.

That's not true at all. I did post why I voted him and I have posted against that post before the last post. Try again.

Varys: I'll comment on it when I get back from the store and give it a read. I don't remember it.

It doesn't really apply in this case. He's voting for me because I'm "imitating" unJon's play by being lynch hungry, not posting opnions, ect yet he's not posting any opinions. That's hypocritical. So he's playing like me, yet voting for me for my play which seems like a pretty big contradiction.

The great mummer surely laughs at his faithful puppets' mimicry of his voice!

If I may say so without giving offense, I find the 'behaves like Unjon' argument slightly silly.

Can everyone please post their tiers? We're down to three hours, and I have to go cook soon. Which could take up to an hour, or may only take a few minutes here and there. Haven't read the recipe yet!

Also, please break it down into "Want to lynch", "Will lynch" and "Won't lynch"?

Ros

Eddard, Tyrion

-----------------------------------------------------Want to lynch above here

Unmentioned people, Daenerys

Renly

-----------------------------------------------------Will lynch above here, won't lynch below

Varys and Drogo

Sansa

Give me a reference. As I see it, you quoted a post where he voted you and voted him without any explanation an all.

I don't really care anymore. If you can't read the sentence above the vote or do a quick search of my posts to find the other reference to that post then you don't really care. As I said before, your vote is a lazy one and your posts just confirm it. Be lazy. I am not worried about changing your opinion now.

Archived