Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

Do you think Dany's an FM or a symp? Her behavior's pretty suicidal for an FM, so symp would be the better assumption. If so, she's the worst symp ever, because she ought to be strewing chaos and confusion if she's going down like this on D1--the only reason she wouldn't would be if her master's Ros. In which case, you should vote Ros.

TBH, I do peg her as a symp, but I don't see Ros as her likely, I see Varys in that role. Now that Varys is not a lynch target, she's looking out for herself.

TBH, I do peg her as a symp, but I don't see Ros as her likely, I see Varys in that role. Now that Varys is not a lynch target, she's looking out for herself.

You sound relatively certain of that. Why didn't you up the pressure on Varys? Yes, I saw that you had a vote on him, but one solitary vote doesn't make for much of a threat. I'm not even sure Varys noticed that you took beef with him at all. You weren't hugely active, but I'd be more forgiving of that if you didn't have anything to say--but clearly, you had a pretty solid opinion on this. Why weren't you making some sort of rickety D1 case?

In other news, SQL error needs to diaf.

Archived