Best GOT vids from youtube

RathHood

One of mine dealing with the death of Ned and its effect on the Stark family

That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I also looked at a few of your other vids as well and they were all wonderful. As a fan of Supernatural, I really enjoyed your SPN vids. You're good. :bowdown:

Another of your GoT vids that I also loved is Black Black Heart. It really fits the mood of the series. Well done. I'm really looking forward to more of your future projects.

That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I also looked at a few of your other vids as well and they were all wonderful. As a fan of Supernatural, I really enjoyed your SPN vids. You're good. :bowdown:

Another of your GoT vids that I also loved is Black Black Heart. It really fits the mood of the series. Well done. I'm really looking forward to more of your future projects.

Thanks so much!

Another Theon vid. B) I'm hoping there will be more Theon vids to come with his upcoming story arc because I can never get enough of Theon. :kiss:

Anyway, here's Crown of Love. This one expresses the sadder more desperate side of Theon.

• 2 weeks later...

This is probably my favorite-Ned Stark-To Darkness Mumford and Sons

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=to+darkness+ned+stark&oq=to+darkness+ned+stark&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=youtube.3...214.2755.0.2927.21.19.0.2.2.1.279.1874.13j5j1.19.0...0.0.wsN2g_w0smk

I also love Sansa and The Hound, but find almost all vids of them to be sweet love story type vids, and that's not how I see it- to that end:

A short but great Sansa and the hound video

And another really good one that also deals w/Joffrey

THIS:

This is probably my favorite-Ned Stark-To Darkness Mumford and Sons

http://www.youtube.c...0.0.wsN2g_w0smk

is the only Mumford that I think works well with GOT, I think I posted it here several months ago

but thx for reminding... good stuff.

...and THIS!

I forgot to add this one.. No light by Florence and the machine...it's a general season 2 vid but for some reason it sticks w/me...haunting.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4yqtXVDPFZ4

thx for sharing , didnt see it before ... hauntin - you're right. and BTW. I find it interesting that Russians are the best GOT vidders. Some of the best russian vids are hard to find because they are using their own alphabet. I'll post some if I stumble upon em again.

Here is little something for the haters

:hat:

I don't know if any of you are familiar with the Avatar: The Last Airbender animated series or it's sequel series The Legend of Korra, but here's a video with the Legend of Korra opening titles done in the style of the Game of Thrones opening credits,full theme music and all. I thought it was pretty well done:

Also, here's a funny one set to the second trailer of The Dark Knight Rises using clips from season 1. I especially like how Dany, and Drogo,represented Catwoman and Bane:

Having the "When Gotham is ashes, you will have my permission to die" line from Bane played over the scene of Drogo "crowining" Viserys, was genius, as well as using every shot where Dany looks evil and/or crazy (the horse heart scene).

Audition tapes of Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner and several other actors from GOT:

http://ohnotheydidnt...m/67150854.html

Maisie is just great and I can understand why the casting director decided to cast her.

These audition tapes were included on the Blu-Ray edition of GOT (as hidden easter eggs).

THX a lot! Wanted to see it. (still didnt buy bluray).

Johnny Cash cover of NIN 'Hurt'

Game of Thrones "Hurt"

I found some pretty funny GoT Crack!vids.

This one starts with shirtless Theon, Robb, and Jon, so can't go wrong with that. The music they chose is pretty funny too.

This one is a little shorter but better, imo. The last Joff and Sansa bit is priceless.

One of the things that I find a bit surprising is the number of fan-videos on YouTube. Or perhaps I shouldn't be that surprised, given GOT's mainstream success? Anyway, I did a search for Arya Stark and got 2000 hits, of which I guesstimate that at least 1/3 are fan-videos. Some of the fan-videos are good, although I find most of them (I've only seen about a dozen videos) to be rather forgettable.

I like this one, fan of the animated art for the series which this video has combined with the television series. Thought it was well done really well.

I love that video. Mixing the show with the book art seems like a difficult thing to do for making a good music video, but this vidder did an amazing job of blending the two. It suited both the books and the show very well.

Here's a Euron Crow's Eye Greyjoy video that put music to art that involved Euron. While I find many of these type of videos to be sort of random, I like this one a lot. The music so fits him and you can tell the vidder thought about what picture should go with which part of the song. I think they captured part of essence of Euron, or at least the very little we know of him.

Same vidder also did a Red Viper one, too. I like this one too.

Archived