The Latest News
Connect with Us

Notable Releases
From the Store
Game of Thrones 1st Season BluRay (Region Free)
Game of Thrones 1st Season BluRay (Region Free)
Amazon.co.uk
Featured Sites
License Holders

Photo

[Book Spoilers] Wolf Dream

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Bloodraven's Lost Eye

Bloodraven's Lost Eye

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

Isn't that how warging works? I assumed they did it while they where asleep and took control of them in their dreams...

Spoiler

#22 Envie

Envie

Council Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:41 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#23 davidjones2492

davidjones2492

Freerider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

Isn't that how warging works? I assumed they did it while they where asleep and took control of them in their dreams...

Thats how it starts with all the Stark children, as they get more practice they start to be able to do it while conscious and obviously Bran quickly learns to go much further as things move on.

#24 RobertOfTheHouseBaratheon

RobertOfTheHouseBaratheon

Noble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

Bran says himself that he does not dream. I think he knows what is happening, although he may not fully understand it.

Well he does dream and has already had the dreams with the crow. He says this to end the conversation as he doesn't want to talk about it. It isn't fact that he never normally has dreams. In the book he believes they are just dreams for some time. I think its Jojen who explains it to him.

#25 Lady Tippy Wolfsbane

Lady Tippy Wolfsbane

The lone wolf in service to the stag.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:08 PM

Well he does dream and has already had the dreams with the crow. He says this to end the conversation as he doesn't want to talk about it. It isn't fact that he never normally has dreams. In the book he believes they are just dreams for some time. I think its Jojen who explains it to him.

I know he dreams, and he knows he sometimes dreams. I think he said this because he knew that his "wolf-dream" was not a dream, as evidenced by a later episode.