Castel

Grade-A-Cohle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,482 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

Castel, are you from the states?

No. I am living there currently though.

Edited by Castel, 27 May 2012 - 07:27 PM.

#102 zippypoodle

zippypoodle

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:40 PM

No.

I think that explains why you don't see it. Not sure this board is really the place for THAT discussion though.

#103 Castel

Castel

Grade-A-Cohle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,482 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:25 PM

I think that explains why you don't see it. Not sure this board is really the place for THAT discussion though.

I guess, Americans have always been very sensitive racially, which is generally a good thing, but this is just not. Treat people like people, and stop focusing on their skin color.

Whatever.

#104 archer501

archer501

Commoner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

Sorry if this question might have been answered already but who gave Ros the Lannister necklace? Cersei says to Tyrion, "Really? A Lannister lion necklace?! You need to hide your secret whores more carefully."

I was thinking maybe it might have been Joffrery, as compensation for his sadomasochism the night Tyrion had her and another girl sent to his room...

#105 lannistergold

lannistergold

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:36 AM

Since getting captured by Cersei was the only thing Alayaya did, it makes sense to just cut her when there's a character already in the show who could fill that role just as easily.

...It makes sense, anyway, until you consider how much good reason Ros has to be angry with Tyrion. Ah well. Seeing Ros being stoical for once was interesting. Could this be lasting character development?