AGOT Mafia 95 - The Cat King's Return

House Targaryen

I don't feel right about this. Grizabella do you have anything to say ... ?

Grizabella is dead. She's been lynched. The time to not feel great about it was oh an hour or so ago, you know before you voted her once oh wait twice.

Like, why would no one take me up on a fuzzy lynch?

Great Arthur King XIV is here!!

It is day 1

16 players remain: 50 Shades, Black Shadow, Boots II., Buttons, Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Fuzzypants, Grizabella, Kerouac, Lord Wannabe Lion, Panther Schnaps, Pikachu, Snuggles, Sockington, Valium Sunrise, Zazzles.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

9 votes for Grizabella (Kerouac, Zazzles, Snuggles, Cagaitinhas, 50 Shades, Lord Wannabe Lion, Sockington, Fuzzypants, Valium Sunrise)

2 votes for Sockington (Fluffer McKitty, Panther Schnaps)

1 vote for Buttons (Pikachu)

1 vote for Kerouac (Grizabella)

1 vote for Valium Sunrise (Black Shadow)

2 players have not voted: Boots II., Buttons.

Grizabella has been lynched. Flip coming up.

There is no clues in this scene. Neither does this scene have anything to ddo with the game opening scene. Uh, mainly because I didn’t read that. But don’t tell Piper that! :P

Hear hear, hear hear the Cat Clerics chanted.

Assemble, puny kitties!

Now I know it has been tough recently. What, with all the violence ensuing around us and all.

But I have great news. Fantastic news!

You have all came to me chanting you want one of you fellow kitties dead for all the [insert whatever wrong dead the scums have done that is mentioned in the opening scene].

Know, at first, I thought to myself, why should I let the people kitties have a say in this. I’M THE CAT KING. AND NO ONE ELSE.

But then I thought to myself, I can always have fun watching them battle it out while I sit and relax on my big comfy throne ;)

So, anyways, I digress. You have brought before me one of your kitties. And you want them dead.

Well... then dead they go! Bring the guillotine!

And let's see some blood!

As the poor kitty was killed, you find out that:

Grizabella was Liar, and was ALIGNED WITH THE CAT KING

Awww, better luck next time.

It is now night. Please send all night actions within 8 hours.

Edit: Woops, the flips is Aligned with the Cat King or Traitor, not Killer/Not a Killer. Not much of a difference, just sticking to the theme :P

Sorry about This Grizabella. I really thought that was a scumslip( after that last game, nobody should ignore scumslips). It still could have been( her Being the symp), but I really doubt that's the case here.

Other than that, I feel good about the players who were early on the lynch( first four), Maybe with some doubts on Kerouac. I don't really like Valium Sunrise or 50 shades( Maybe because This is reminding me of a certain Twilight fanfic), but call it gut.

Wow, did that night went fast.Why is it that in your dreams you can catch ALL the mice? Why is it that in your dreams you never get hurt? And why do you always see these rainbows in your dreams?

Wait, you NEVER see any of these rainbows in your dreams...

But this one is so beautiful. It's calling you, and you just can't resist. You start to run and you know that something special is waiting for you, somewhere over the rainbow...

Snuggles (Early Earl) is lying dead beyong the big cat tree. He was a member of the Cat King Faction. Shocker! The rest of you seem to be ok, except of Buttons who aparently still needs a vet.

It is day 2

14 players remain: 50 Shades, Black Shadow, Boots II., Buttons, Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Fuzzypants, Kerouac, Lord Wannabe Lion, Panther Schnaps, Pikachu, Sockington, Valium Sunrise, Zazzles.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

14 players have not voted: 50 Shades, Black Shadow, Boots II., Buttons, Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Fuzzypants, Kerouac, Lord Wannabe Lion, Panther Schnaps, Pikachu, Sockington, Valium Sunrise, Zazzles.

Archived