AGOT Mafia 95 - The Cat King's Return

House Targaryen

Rereading Grizabella. What I like the least about her is the night vote. It just doesn't seem as genuine as some of her other posts, like her frustration towards the latest accusations on her, that looks like genuine newbie frustration. But when you're a newbie, you don't really need to fake newbie frustration, so that's not really alignment telling. I think it's scummy that she started playing the newbie card after the night vote. I think it's possible that her partners told her to place a night vote and to show us her newbiness, since night votes are generally seen as a newbie tell and newbies always end up getting a free pass...

I could vote her, but I still feel better about a Sockington lynch.

BTW, does anyone else have an opinion on the night vote?

Rereading Grizabella. What I like the least about her is the night vote. It just doesn't seem as genuine as some of her other posts, like her frustration towards the latest accusations on her, that looks like genuine newbie frustration. But when you're a newbie, you don't really need to fake newbie frustration, so that's not really alignment telling. I think it's scummy that she started playing the newbie card after the night vote. I think it's possible that her partners told her to place a night vote and to show us her newbiness, since night votes are generally seen as a newbie tell and newbies always end up getting a free pass...

I could vote her, but I still feel better about a Sockington lynch.

BTW, does anyone else have an opinion on the night vote?

Night vote seemed artificial to me, for creating a newbie mask and hiding behind it like you said.

Speaking of votes, it seems I forgot my joke vote one Boots. Unvote for now, need to look to a vote count before placing a vote.

The Arthur sneaks-in-a-votecount-between-meetings votecount

It is day 1

16 players remain: 50 Shades, Black Shadow, Boots II., Buttons, Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Fuzzypants, Grizabella, Kerouac, Lord Wannabe Lion, Panther Schnaps, Pikachu, Snuggles, Sockington, Valium Sunrise, Zazzles.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

5 votes for Grizabella (Kerouac, Zazzles, Snuggles, Cagaitinhas, 50 Shades)

3 votes for Sockington (Fluffer McKitty, Valium Sunrise, Panther Schnaps)

1 vote for Panther Schnaps (Fuzzypants)

1 vote for Kerouac (Grizabella)

1 vote for Valium Sunrise (Black Shadow)

1 vote for Buttons (Pikachu)

1 vote for Lord Wannabe Lion (Sockington)

3 players have not voted: Boots II., Buttons, Lord Wannabe Lion.

Please point out any mistakes you see.

There are approx. 1 and a quarter of an hour left till deadline

Okay, I can't fully understand it(probably because of my rubbish English). Will we get the prize if we lynch between "deadline" and "deadline - 5 minutes" or if we lynch before "deadline - 5 minutes" ?

we must lynch at least 5 minutes before the end of deadline. so anytime from now till 5 minutes left

Okay, I feel pretty null about other player(I'm exhausted and can't do anymore rereads right now) except Panther. I'm leaning town on him which is mostly based on meta.

Willing to lynch Griza, though I won't place a vote on her before getting answer to my question.

we must lynch at least 5 minutes before the end of deadline. so anytime from now till 5 minutes left

Oh, cool. This is easier than the other one :P

*a seal-point kitten hiding in a tree and hearing whispers and caterwauls climbs down* Is it safe? The fighting's done? Sockington and Panther Schanps were fighting all of yesterday, but Grizabella started it.

Also being a fan of the positive reinforcement lure-reward method of animal training, this kitty would love a prize!

Archived