AGOT Mafia 95 - The Cat King's Return

House Targaryen

By the way what kind of magical pond did the Cat King throw you into, now you are no longer stinky, confused and old-looking but have a nice tiara. *tail twitching*

I'm a fucking princess...I have attendants who fluff out my fur. Waking up in that park after that bottle of whiskey was a bit of an embarrassment, but hey life lived.

Sorry for the ensuing wishywashyness.

Okay, well, read Kerouac and his early posts are less than ideal (no, I'm not talking about rp). They're short and don't say much, though they look like they're adding stuff, which is something I generally feel really, really badly about. Then there's one post that has some good insight, followed by a bunch of confident, sarcastic comments, the sort of thing I'd more expect a confident but rather lazy town to post than scum. In other words, within a couple of posts he went from seeming pretty scum to pretty town. But, ugh. That's the infuriating truth of day one, isn't it?

So, do we have competing wagons or does Griz have no hope of seeing Day II?

ETA: Stupid typo is stupid.

no other person has had more than like two or three people express a scum read on them, so if we dont lynch griz idk who the hell we're gonna compromise on. does anyone actually have a problem with lynching griz, besides the fact that its not your top suspect?

also i want the 5 minute reward thing... but i have a bad feeling about it lol.

Unofficial:

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

6 votes for Grizabella (Kerouac, Zazzles, Snuggles, Cagaitinhas, 50 Shades, fuzzypants)

3 votes for Sockington (Fluffer McKitty, Valium Sunrise, Panther Schnaps)

1 vote for Kerouac (Grizabella)

1 vote for Valium Sunrise (Black Shadow)

1 vote for Buttons (Pikachu)

1 vote for Lord Wannabe Lion (Sockington)

I literally suck right now because I don't have any strong scum reads.

I don't really like the Griza thing. I'm frustrated with her but think that there are some really genuine things about her.

Really trying to listen to snuggles on sockington because most of my read could be general annoyance, and since she's stepped out of the tunnel she's looked a lot more genuine.

no other person has had more than like two or three people express a scum read on them, so if we dont lynch griz idk who the hell we're gonna compromise on. does anyone actually have a problem with lynching griz, besides the fact that its not your top suspect?

also i want the 5 minute reward thing... but i have a bad feeling about it lol.

This is like saying, "Should we lynch this probable townsperson, just so we can get a prize?" I am willing to move my vote.

Archived