Could Moqorro train Dany to be a Red Priestess?

total1402

Sorcery is a double edged sword, there is no safe way to grasp it...

Wait cliche again :D

I read a very nice story recently, about the two worst drawbacks of being a sorcerer:-

1. If you've given some creature a claim on your soul when you die, in return for your magical power, you have to be very very careful to avoid situations where you could be killed.

2. If you are able to make yourself immortal, you can't be killed. But, your enemies could do something like immersing you in molten metal, and then dumping you in the sea when it's solidified. So, you're alive, but stuck on the seabed for thousands of years.

I read a very nice story recently, about the two worst drawbacks of being a sorcerer:-

1. If you've given some creature a claim on your soul when you die, in return for your magical power, you have to be very very careful to avoid situations where you could be killed.

2. If you are able to make yourself immortal, you can't be killed. But, your enemies could do something like immersing you in molten metal, and then dumping you in the sea when it's solidified. So, you're alive, but stuck on the seabed for thousands of years.

Very nice.

1. Examples could be the Manga "Death Note" - came straight to my mind when I read your post

2. Have to think of an example here.

What story was it Sean, btw?

Very nice.

1. Examples could be the Manga "Death Note" - came straight to my mind when I read your post

2. Have to think of an example here.

What story was it Sean, btw?

It was a fan fiction about the Black Company (NOT ASOIAF related at all, I hasten to add).

Archived