Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 7 [show spoilers, book spoilers past OP]

Seneti

Getting back on topic...

Anyway, I watched the interview with KCH...definitely saw a few briefest of clips from the new season...not exactly sure why they showed so much of Blackwater during her interview, tbh. I do like how she describes Dorne as more laid back than the rest of Westeros. I think it will be interesting to see how they portray it all.

I wonder if the IMAX trailer will be a full trailer for Season 5 or a "making of" featurette of some kind. I'm assuming trailer, though. Are we supposed to get the making of special that they typically do?

:agree: Even though I think FAegon's cut for good.

I am really having a hard time deciding on this myself. On the one hand, it seems like with Arianne cut he probably is too, but that is really based on the assumption that Arianne's mission to visit Aegon will actually matter in some way, with or without marriage. But really it might not matter at all: She could be just like Quentyn and die on her mission leaving Aegon pretty much as he was.

I had also thought it kind of mattered that Aegon and Tyrion had met. It would mean Tyrion was basically the only character to have met all of Jon, Dany and Aegon, which would significantly inform his choices from now on. But if Aegon's path has nothing to do with Tyrion I guess that also will not matter.

In the end, books and show, Aegon's arc may have more to do with the brewing war of the South, which will pit Lannisters against Tyrells as their alliance collapses, possibly both against Euron, and Aegon against at least the Lannisters and Euron but possibly allied with the Tyrells (if I were the Tyrells I would jump to Aegon now). If so, season 6 is a great time to introduce him because it is also when Euron will be introduced, and when Sam will arrive in Oldtown. I think. Though of course not confirmed.

Getting back on topic...

Anyway, I watched the interview with KCH...definitely saw a few briefest of clips from the new season...not exactly sure why they showed so much of Blackwater during her interview, tbh. I do like how she describes Dorne as more laid back than the rest of Westeros. I think it will be interesting to see how they portray it all.

I wonder if the IMAX trailer will be a full trailer for Season 5 or a "making of" featurette of some kind. I'm assuming trailer, though. Are we supposed to get the making of special that they typically do?

I think we are supposed to get one some time in February arent we? Sure something like that was announced a while ago

I think we are supposed to get one some time in February arent we? Sure something like that was announced a while ago

Ah, I must have missed it. I wonder if they will release the entire IMAX trailer after the theater run or whether they cut it down to the usual length.

(Not that I have any doubt of someone taping it)

Archived