Diplomacraft: The North Year 0001, Turn 4(Months 10-12)

Leonardo

When is the latest we can turn in?

We have been going by a schedule of 3 days after the start of a new turn, and 2 days to hand in our orders after the mid turn. The deadline for the last turn was the 18th, but since things came up for Leo it looks like the update has been pushed back to when he is able.

We have been going by a schedule of 3 days after the start of a new turn, and 2 days to hand in our orders after the mid turn. The deadline for the last turn was the 18th, but since things came up for Leo it looks like the update has been pushed back to when he is able.

Yup yup

I have a moment of time, going to start prepping for the turn, should be up by tomorrow night. Lordy I feel like a professor going through essays sometimes though ;D

Time is lenient here; I'd rather wait an extra day for orders to get in than move on without them. However, I really urge people to try and get them in as soon as possible. My schedule is a bit erratic but these turns take a lot of work to form up so the sooner is always the better, especially when it comes to intrigue because these sometimes require immediate answers before moving forward.

Thanks to everyone for being patient, hope everyone is having as good a time with this as I am.

Hey, just curious as to what this game is about and whether you need any extra players? Seems pretty interesting.

Well the game is about strategy, diplomacy and... everything. There's at least a few open slots last I heard if you're willing to jump into a pre-existing house. Lets see what Leo has going for it!

So, how do I get in on this then? Do I wait for Leonardo to post on here or do I PM him? I already know which house I would choose If I was allowed to join.

Which house you thinking good sir? Sorry for the late response been, once again crazy week so far hehe

Update is coming along nicely, it's almost done but I still need to get a firm grasp on army tallies since it will be so important moving forward.

Which house you thinking good sir? Sorry for the late response been, once again crazy week so far hehe

Update is coming along nicely, it's almost done but I still need to get a firm grasp on army tallies since it will be so important moving forward.

House Reed. So, can I join too?

Guys, anyone knowing what the black dots on the map are for? Are they trees/armies or something? Or just a random thing there.

They're settlements or minor castles. Or so I believe based on names and locations.

Theyre non-castle settlements

My brother is moving out and having a baby, so been kinda scrambling today about living arrangements. I know you guys understand so please bear with me. If you have any queries I'll have my phone on me.

We have a new player entering the game as well likely taking House Reed.

Archived