What happens to Jon Snow?

adiman83

One one thing to consider, IMO, is do the NW vows even matter if/when the wall falls? Although at one point I thought it unlikely, I firmly believe that the wall HAS to fall for the Others/wight horde to advance & become a serious threat to the rest of Westeros. If the wall no longer exists & the others have made it to the Riverlands (just a hypothetical example) is anyone gonna GAF about the NW vows & whether Jon Snow or  the few remaining NW men uphold their vows?

One of the underlying themes of ASOIAF is that the majority of the realm is playing their silly little game of thrones whilst ignoring the REAL threat to the realm & humanity: the Others. If/when the wall falls & the Others/wight army floods south, it'll be an extinction level event. Think Hardhome on steroids. They'll be slaughtering everything in their path & growing their wight horde exponentially as they kill. A tsunami of death & destruction. Shits about to get real. No one, especially Jon Snow, is going to GAF about the NW vows at that point IMO. 

I believe that this is as simple as it sounds: he dies and is resurrected, and can therefore leave the Watch honorably.  That is important when he leads the north into battle, since he is a bastard.  I'm wondering if he will get the Stark name at all - will it even be necessary, or will he be the hand to Ricky à la Tywin and lead the northern armies?

i think the lady who turned 13th lord commander into night's king was not white walker.

her body was pale and cold compare to others . this is exactly opposite like Mel's body which is warmer compare to humans. i think that cold lady was some priestess for great other. may be she seduced the 13th lord commander same like how Mel seduced stannis with her big godly words and made king stannis to sacrifice people to lord of light.

i think this cold lady(blue priestess) resurrected 13th lord commander into night's king after he was killed. and that thing happpend at the wall too. and now same thing will happen with jon snow and Mel will turn him into Light King...lol

I'll take a step over the issues and point out that Jon cannot be Putin as Roose Bolton=Putin. You may think Roose is chillin behind the walls of Winterfell, but during the attack on Stanis, he's going to come out riding shirtless on the back of a grizzly.

I totally buy that, it would be awesome

Archived