Is Davos Heading to White Harbor?

Now that the battle of the bastards is on its way, Jon and Sansa will be looking for backers. They know they are outnumbered and will be looking for northern lords to bend the knee to them and back their attack on WF. I think this means Jon will ask Davos to go treat with Wyman Manderly (the single best character in the books) and ask him for some help in the battles to come. Its been a shame  he has been left out for so long and I can not wait for him to get some screen time. We already know a "fat lord in his 60's" was cast before this season, what a perfect description for lord too fat to sit a horse. BRING ON THE MADERLYS!!!

9 hours ago, Ice The Sword said:

Now that the battle of the bastards is on its way, Jon and Sansa will be looking for backers. They know they are outnumbered and will be looking for northern lords to bend the knee to them and back their attack on WF. I think this means Jon will ask Davos to go treat with Wyman Manderly (the single best character in the books) and ask him for some help in the battles to come. Its been a shame  he has been left out for so long and I can not wait for him to get some screen time. We already know a "fat lord in his 60's" was cast before this season, what a perfect description for lord too fat to sit a horse. BRING ON THE MADERLYS!!!

Hear hear! The Manderlys are Stark men and hopefully we get to see Wyman (who you quite rightly describe as the best in the books) help deliver them back WF, as the Starks delivered the Manderlys into the North. I'd like to think Jon-sa can count on them and the Mormonts.

That would be great. 

I just don't see it though. 

We already know Brienne / Pod are going to Rivverun. 

We also know that somehow, the Mormonts of Bear Island will be brought back into the fold somehow as well. 

My guess is that's where Davos fits in, as well as that 60 year old fat casting call. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived