Season 6 Trailer Flayed Men (spoilers for those who aren't caught up in the show series)

Sorry if this has been posted or discussed already, I didn't see anything.

I noticed in the trailer there were flayed men on the big X things crucified basically.  Only difference though is these were on fire.  I don't recall Ramsay or the Bolton's putting the torch to any of their flayed enemies.  

We know that Jon has left the Wall with Sansa, Davos, Brienne, Pod, and Mel, assuming Brienne and Pod are going to Riverrun, and Jon and the rest are going to try and win support for the Stark banner.  Eventually Ramsay's forces and Jon's will meet on the battlefield, and this is where we see the flayed men.   Could it be the Bolton's and their supporters that are on those X's flayed and on fire?  Jon will want to burn the dead bodies to prevent them from turning, Mel will definitely want to burn them, I just don't recall ever seeing Ramsay burn the flayed bodies.  

Thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2016 at 9:11 AM, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

Sorry if this has been posted or discussed already, I didn't see anything.

I noticed in the trailer there were flayed men on the big X things crucified basically.  Only difference though is these were on fire.  I don't recall Ramsay or the Bolton's putting the torch to any of their flayed enemies.  

We know that Jon has left the Wall with Sansa, Davos, Brienne, Pod, and Mel, assuming Brienne and Pod are going to Riverrun, and Jon and the rest are going to try and win support for the Stark banner.  Eventually Ramsay's forces and Jon's will meet on the battlefield, and this is where we see the flayed men.   Could it be the Bolton's and their supporters that are on those X's flayed and on fire?  Jon will want to burn the dead bodies to prevent them from turning, Mel will definitely want to burn them, I just don't recall ever seeing Ramsay burn the flayed bodies.  

Thoughts?

This is completely irrelevant -- but your signature cracked me up. I'm originally from Louisiana, I laughed out loud for real when i read that you wish winter really was coming. hahahahahaha.

Archived