Bold Predictions for Season 7

AugustusTheGreat

On 15. 9. 2016 at 0:08 PM, JonSnowed said:

It still feels very unlikely to me, when they meet at the very least they will be wary of each other and have no reason to trust one another. It's quite likely Dan isn't going to like the fact Jon has a better claim to the throne (if there is one) than her, Jon will also remember history and how the Starks were treated by Targareyns.  I expect them to form an alliance but through necessity.

They're strangers but if R+L=J is not out for the people...they might look at each other differently and especially Daeny.

About claim. I don't think Jon would matter and would told her as much...also his claim is flimsy since he's not a legitmate and of Aerys named Viserys. There's a whole a lot to debate on this.

Aerys and Rhaegar did something to Northernerns just going by their stories murdering Rickard and Brandom, kidnapping and raping Lyanna. But if Bran manages to see truth hthat they loved each oher, irresponsible but love they could be good. Alliance is need for war against white walkers and to unite the realm against them.

Arya has a huge reveal that she isn't Arya, instead she is Jaqen's Waif wearing Arya's face. During this reveal, she assassinates Jon Snow and Sansa. Opening the door for Littlefinger to take full command of the Reach AND the North, as he has a key argument that the Starks are all dead and would rather kill each other for power.

Dany, hearing that Littlefinger is a "powerful man" (she said she needs to marry those types of men) and not listening to Varys' advice decides to marry Littlefinger, and all hell breaks loose

Here's what I think may happen (even though it's highly improbable) 

1. Petyr Baelish will try to win Winterfell . He will use Sansa who still has to decide which side she is on. Baelish will move back at the Vale considering the threat the North will face,he will have Sansa with him. I belive at the end of the Season Jon will be dead or in danger,Littlefinger will leave some men back at the North to kill him(after Jon takes care of the White Walkers or any other threat, Baelish will make sure he won't make it out alive,or tries to kill him but doesn't succeed ). This way he can make Sansa Queen of Winterfell ,create an alliance with Daenerys who will be happy to meet another Queen. So at the end,Baelish has Winterfell+the Vale 

2. Davos,if Jon dies or better,if Jon doesn't have an army or any other support after the Vale abandons him, he will leave the Night's Watch to find support for Jon. *this sound crazy but bear with me :D) he will try to save House Baratheon by making Gendry the new heir. Considering how much Stannis trusted him and Davos' reputation,not to mention Gendry's appearance I think The Storm's End will accept him. This way House Baratheon is back on track and Jon has a new supporter. I know it's wishful thinking but Gendry is very likable ,so I want sth big for him. 

3. King's Landing. Cercei will try to stop Daenerys and the news that Tyrion is with her will drive her mad.  Cercei won't trust anyone and will kill Jaime who won't back her anymore,in the end she has already lost everything. (even though it will probably be jaime who kills her,or they both kill each other in a tragic way). Anyway,Daenerys will arrive in King's Landing in S8 or at the end of S7 ,and yes,Tyrion will kill Cercei after discovering she killed Jaime.

that's it......for now :rolleyes::ph34r::D

I think that Patyr Baelish will try to kill the lords declarant in the Vale. With inspiration from the Red Wedding. 

Apparently the lords dosent approve of Baelish as they see him as a upstart lord who is the spawn of foreigners. Baelish should know about the lords reluclantness towards him, as he can influence the Lord of Arryn.

I think that Baelish will summon the heads of the greater houses in the Vale and kill them, or he might use tensions and conflicts within the families to get rid of the most able persons in their houses. Such as Yohn Royce.

I'm always wrong, but I like making predictions anyway....

I think that Cersei's delight in her new titles will be abruptly cut short by news that the Dragon Queen has liberated Volantis (maybe?) and is sailing for Westeros with Tyrion at her side, while Dorne and the Tyrells mass their armies to the south and southwest, and the North rallies around Jon and Sansa. Or, in other words, Cersei will quickly discover that she's queen of a very small kingdom, surrounded by kingdoms at war with her, and more immediately by people who hate her and think she's crazy.

Cersei will ally with Euron (hopefully after Daenerys sends him a wittily worded missive about her lack of interest in his gigantic cock), and Euron will attack Oldtown to draw off the Tyrell army and navy, thus splitting Daenerys' strength. This may happen after the Dorne-Reach forces are already marching for King's Landing and/or the Stormlands. Euron will win the battle at Oldtown. Sam and Gilly will be caught up in these events - they'll either be taken captive by Euron, or somehow come into contact with Dany's forces and ultimately Dany herself. By this time, of course, Sam will be in possession of some massive secret about how to defeat the White Walkers, so I think it's likely that he ends up with Daenerys. This has the added bonus of bringing Jon and the White Walker situation to Daenerys' attention.

I don't have great predictions for the Riverlands at this point, except that Mel was exiled to the south for plot reasons, and she will have some role to play in diplomacy between Jon, Thoros, and the red priests who have allied with Daenerys. Gendry will reappear, and he won't be pleased to see her, considering the circumstances of their last encounter. Arya's probably mixed up in here somewhere as well, reunited with her wolf pack and assisting in some kind of Riverlands revolt against the remaining Frey-Lannister forces. Mel will be a conduit for information among disparate forces in the same way that Sam will be.

In the north, there will be strife between Jon and Sansa, with Littlefinger pulling the strings. The loyalty of the Vale will be at stake - this is some potentially huge leverage that LF and Sansa can use against Jon. I would like to think that Sansa will ultimately play LF, leading to his death - but I'm still not convinced that I can trust her. Whatever happens, it will be an unwelcome distraction from the need to prepare for the WW invasion. We may also discover that Ramsay flayed and burned the remaining Night's Watch (we never did find out who was on those crosses, did we, despite assurances that they were known characters), leaving the Wall undefended.

Bran will appear on the scene and reveal that Lyanna was Jon's mother, and the characters will then put the rest of the story together, along with its implications, at just about the time that they get word that another Targaryen has arrived in Westeros with three dragons. Also, the WWs will break through the Wall despite heroic attempts to re-form the Night's Watch and turn them back.

Tyrion will have a chance to shine as Hand of the Queen, although his desire for vengeance against Cersei may trip him up at some point. Otherwise, though, his diplomatic skills will be essential in brokering alliances, including, possibly, a marriage with Jon (though I'm not convinced that this is a necessary step to alliance in their cases - although it is possibly an essential step in reunifying the Seven Kingdoms.) Tyrion will be Lord of Casterly Rock by the end of the season, as his siblings will both be dead.

Out on a limb prediction: Euron either tries to steal a dragon using magic, or Bran tries to warg one. The dragon goes crazy and burns down King's Landing shortly after Jaime saves it from Wildfire by strangling Cersei. Daenerys is forced to battle the mad dragon and kill it. (At this point I'll experience an expected pang of sadness over the death of a dragon, and an unexpected pang of sadness over Cersei, who I wish would just die in the books, but who I sort of enjoy on the show.)

1. The Jon/LF/Sansa conflict will not last the whole season.  It will be resolved quickly one way or the other.

2.  Bran will arrive at Winterfell early, and Jon will learn the truth about his parentage early in the season.  

3.  Jon will go South before he will go North in an attempt to meet the Dany and get her help with the WW.

4.  Is it a bold prediction to say Cersie will die?  Because she's toast.

5.  Jaime, Brienne, BWB, Arya and Gendry will all be at Winterfell by the end of the season.

6.  My most anticipated reunions are Sansa/Arya, Jaime/Brienne, Arya/Gendry, Jon/Bran, and Jaime/Bran

7.  All "Big Six" characters + Jaime will survive season 7.  Not all will survive season 8.

I don't see Jon going South especially as the Dany vs Cersei/Euron conflict is unlikely to be resolved until the end of the season. More likely Sam/Mel encourage Dany to go North and support Jon.

Agree Cersei is definitely dead, the only question is how.

Arya/Gendry and Jon/Bran more or less certain. Jamie and Brienne not sure about this as they appear to be going in different directions.

Only characters I feel are 100% safe this season are Jon and Dany, with Bran close behind. I would be gob smacked if anything happened to Tyrion, and feel Theon/Sam/Arya are likely end game players. I just don't see why Sansa is needed beyond this season and seems like a good bet for a popular character death in the North - Littllefinger is going for sure too.

This is just for season 7.

Sansa will chose loyalty for LF over Jon and will go south. She will not betray Jon so much as just LF  instead of  him. Jon will try to rally al the support he can to protect the north against the WW.

The war in the south will proceed with Cersei learning that Dorne and the Tyrells support Dany. Dorne forces will start north. Dany will land in Dragonstone and prepare to attack KL with her dragons. Cersei, hearing of this will make an alliance with Euron. Jaime will oppose this and suggest that he and Cersei flee to Essos, but she, drunk on power, will insist on staying. He leaves in disgust. At the end Cersei will refuse to give up the IT and sets the Red Keep on fire. Euron may kill her at this point, or maybe Tyrion, coming through the storm drains kills her. At some point Sansa may be captured by Cersei and Arya tries to save her.

Dany takes the throne. She, at the advice of Tyrion, allies herself with Jon who she may know by now is her nephew and they prepare to defend Westeros against the WW. At this point Jon is still a bastard and no threat to Dany's ascension to the IT. She doesn't need to marry him. Also, as some earlier poster pointed out, she doesn't want to share power.

At the end of the season the Battle for the Dawn begins. Jaime is still alive. He has to be. He is the only living character that possibly witnessed the marriage between Rhaegar and Lyanna. This would be the only way to prove Jon's legitimacy. But all that will come down in Season 8.

There will be multiple deaths. Sam will acquire useful info at the Citadel. Can't wait.

On 27/09/2016 at 5:56 PM, Not a kneeler said:

This is just for season 7.

Sansa will chose loyalty for LF over Jon and will go south. She will not betray Jon so much as just LF  instead of  him. Jon will try to rally al the support he can to protect the north against the WW.

The war in the south will proceed with Cersei learning that Dorne and the Tyrells support Dany. Dorne forces will start north. Dany will land in Dragonstone and prepare to attack KL with her dragons. Cersei, hearing of this will make an alliance with Euron. Jaime will oppose this and suggest that he and Cersei flee to Essos, but she, drunk on power, will insist on staying. He leaves in disgust. At the end Cersei will refuse to give up the IT and sets the Red Keep on fire. Euron may kill her at this point, or maybe Tyrion, coming through the storm drains kills her. At some point Sansa may be captured by Cersei and Arya tries to save her.

Dany takes the throne. She, at the advice of Tyrion, allies herself with Jon who she may know by now is her nephew and they prepare to defend Westeros against the WW. At this point Jon is still a bastard and no threat to Dany's ascension to the IT. She doesn't need to marry him. Also, as some earlier poster pointed out, she doesn't want to share power.

At the end of the season the Battle for the Dawn begins. Jaime is still alive. He has to be. He is the only living character that possibly witnessed the marriage between Rhaegar and Lyanna. This would be the only way to prove Jon's legitimacy. But all that will come down in Season 8.

There will be multiple deaths. Sam will acquire useful info at the Citadel. Can't wait.

So basically season 8 will literally be 7 episodes of good vs evil battle fighting? That's not only really boring because we all know good will win in some form (or at least not lose), but also highly unlikely. There has to be some kind of setback or internal conflict.

On 9/27/2016 at 11:56 AM, Not a kneeler said:

Jaime is still alive. He has to be. He is the only living character that possibly witnessed the marriage between Rhaegar and Lyanna. This would be the only way to prove Jon's legitimacy. But all that will come down in Season 8.

What do you mean by saying Jaime is the only living character that possibly witnessed the marriage of Lyanna and Rhaegar?  Have I missed something?  Jaime wasn't there, at least as far as we know.  Are you saying that he may have 'heard' of their wedding?  Cuz I thought we were waiting for Bran and Howland Reed...?

House Mormont will rise in stature.  Has anyone heard the theory that Lyanna Mormont is Tormund's daughter?  I admit, not alot of evidence, but I do rather like it.  I also like Jorah, healed, returning to Bear Island to find Lyanna in good stead and Tormund there as well.  I think these three characters could be instrumental in supporting both Jon and Dany. In addition, these 3 are clean characters in terms of virtue, honor, and trust. I like them and would like them having a role in remaking a future.

We might see Lyanna and Rhaegar marrying through Bran's vision, but that would hardly be accepted by the general run of people. Howland Reed was at the ToJ with Ned, but neither of them may have known a marriage took place. Jaime was with Rhaegar a lot until Aerys  feared that Rhaegar was plotting to deny him the throne. The knowledge of the origin of Jon rests with Bran and Ned and Howland, but his legitimacy rests with a witness to the marriage and that will be Jaime. I don't expect this to be revealed until Season 8, but if Jaime lives, then he's the witness.

1 Dragon will die taken down by the other two because Euron has taken control of it using the dragon horn.

A second Dragon will die trying to protect Jon hence starting to give general credit in Westeros that something about his lineage is different from what everyone thinks.

Last Dragon will also die but in S8 during the battle against the undead.

Archived