Wildling numbers

Secretd23

Was there any mention in the books about how many wildings made it through the wall,im talking about after the battle of castle black,did thousands get past or only a handful I can't remember what happened now ive got short term memory loss and don't have the books anymore 

A thousand wildlings are held captive after the battle (ADWD Jon I), including three hundred men of fighting age and dozens of spearwives (Jon V). Sigorn commands two hundred Thenns (Jon X). Tormund later brings three thousand (Bowen's claim) or four thousand (Tormund's claim) to Castle Black (Jon XI). Near two hundred giants and eighty mammoths are to travel east to Eastwatch (Jon XI). Bowen later tells Jon that 3,119 wildlings passed through the gate (Jon XII)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 20/10/2016 at 1:03 PM, Nittanian said:

A thousand wildlings are held captive after the battle (ADWD Jon I), including three hundred men of fighting age and dozens of spearwives (Jon V). Sigorn commands two hundred Thenns (Jon X). Tormund later brings three thousand (Bowen's claim) or four thousand (Tormund's claim) to Castle Black (Jon XI). Near two hundred giants and eighty mammoths are to travel east to Eastwatch (Jon XI). Bowen later tells Jon that 3,119 wildlings passed through the gate (Jon XII)

Wow. I feel like asking you something in the future, :P 

Nice post.

Archived