How other big lords could respond to Jaime&Cersei relationship?

We have 3 men who found about the Jaime&Cersei relationship in the story: Jon Arryn, Ned and Stannis (LF and Varys are excluded). We know little about Jon Arryn. What Ned and Stannis did in response to incest are opposite. Stannis fled after Jon's death. Ned stayed in KL to solve the problem and died.

Let's say that Robert Baratheon made lord of Sunspear/Highgarden/Pyke/Casterly Rock HAND OF THE KING instead of Ned. What will these lords do after learning Cersei's secret ? (Think that Tywin is not their father. I think Tywin didn't learn it because of his feelings toward Jaime)

None of them would take it well... also the idea of Robert appointing any of these men sans Tywin Lannister is insane. Most of them would use it to discredit Cersei and probably try and get a relative to marry Robert.

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:56 AM, Brandon Baratheon said:

We have 3 men who found about the Jaime&Cersei relationship in the story: Jon Arryn, Ned and Stannis (LF and Varys are excluded). We know little about Jon Arryn. What Ned and Stannis did in response to incest are opposite. Stannis fled after Jon's death. Ned stayed in KL to solve the problem and died.

Let's say that Robert Baratheon made lord of Sunspear/Highgarden/Pyke/Casterly Rock HAND OF THE KING instead of Ned. What will these lords do after learning Cersei's secret ? (Think that Tywin is not their father. I think Tywin didn't learn it because of his feelings toward Jaime)

I Guess Renly's dance card will be full with everybody trying to wed him off to a daughter , while Stannis would be grinding his teeth as he vainly try to get allies to pursue his claim. Tywin would order Cercei to bed Robert ,get a child then send Robert to Valhalla where he can fight , feast and fornicate to his hearts conent .

Archived