Kings of the first men

to bad there is no mention, which stark was in power at that time.

Which time are you referring to?

We know Jon Stark built the Wolf's Den at White Harbor about 4000 years ago

We know his son Rickard conquered the Neck and married the Marsh King's daugther.

We know his son Rodrik won Bear Island in a wrestling match with the King of the Iron Islands.

About 3000 years later, some Stark King gave White Harbor to the Manderleys. If this is what you're referring to, then you are correct in saying that we don't know the name of the Stark that was in power at this time.

I think the Storm kings and the Gardeners where vaguely magical to begin with, just like the Starks. The Founder of house Gardener was able to make things grow (an equivalent to warging), and the Storm king was married to the daughter of the Storm king (supposedly).

but I think that these houses married Andals and were converted to the faith.

Perhaps by women equivalent to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clotilde

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertha_of_Kent

I was referring to the "some Stark" who was in power when the the Manderleys received White Harbor, it would be nice to place him in the ~timeline with all the rest of the Kings in the north

Well, considering that about 3000 years seperated him from the Jon Stark who first built the castle at White Harbor, there were probably between 100-200 Kings that seperated them, and another 50 or so that came after him before Torhenn Kneeler-knees arrived on the scene.

• 2 weeks later...

We know that houses Teague, Fisher, Justman and Mudd, were Kings of the first man over the riverlands. in the THK another two houses introduced Brackens and the Blackwoods who supposedly was kings over the riverlands as well, do we have anything to suggest the chronologic order of their rule?

Based on semi-canon descriptions of each of these houses (found here), the Mudds ruled first (until they were defeated by the Andals), followed by House Teague, then House Fisher, and finally House Justman. It seems that only House Mudd was a First Men house; the rest would likely have been Andal houses, given that they ruled after the Andals arrived.

The Brackens and the Blackwoods were petty kings during the Age of Heroes, so I think they only ruled over very small pieces of territory, and not the entire area along the Trident (that honor belonged to House Mudd, which would have been their contemporary). Their rule as kings was ended by the Andals, so presumably their kingdoms predate the kingdoms belonging to Houses Teague, Fisher, and Justman.

Archived