Dany's suitors

The Young Shark

Even though I am a diehard Ironborn,

I was really really cheering for Quentyn. I felt like that was Dany's best suitort

But she showed her true colors, and rejected the one man that was completely loyal to her

Who was that? Mormont cared about her the most, but he did sort of spy on her.

I don't think that any of those suitors had actually gained her loyalty.

Grrr, I loathe 'shipping' but I pretty much hope that if "love" has to be a part of the story that it's a Daario-esque figure that Dany ends up with. Meaning, one she chooses, even if she knows that the one she chooses is an arrogant, self-serving, selfish, oddly-dressed, violent sellsword.

Though, I suppose if she dies young, it would be sort of cute if she ends up with the ghost of the Quentyn/Dorne pact.

You do know that she is not a person, but a fictional character, right?

Wait, are you telling me this story is made up? :eek: Yes, I hope she ends up with a man she chooses whoever that happens to be. I have no desire to pick that man for her.

You do know that she is not a person, but a fictional character, right?

This is a thread based on what we want to happen. Half the forum threads are based on this. I think everyone is well aware they are discussing completely make-believe fictional characters. When we make comments on what we want to happen to a character, we do realize that our comments are about what we hope GRRM will write for these fictional people.

Wait, are you telling me this story is made up?

Yes, because "it's her choice, not mine" sounds weird when speaking of someone who's not real and "exists" only for our entertainment.

Yes, because "it's her choice, not mine" sounds weird when speaking of someone who's not real and "exists" only for our entertainment.

Sounds weird? Ok, whatever. I'll put it another way.

Even though this is a complete work of fiction and none of these characters are real and are in fact completely made up, I have zero interest in picking a suitor for Dany. Whoever she decides she wants, in a completely made up and fictional sense, is fine by me. Fictionally speaking.

Is that a bit more clear?

Edit: spelling

Archived