Possible way for Ser Robert Strong to be defeated

houseHB

• 2 weeks later...

I find this idea that Robert Strong doesn't have a head to be a bit ridiculous. What does his helmet sit on? A melon? A headless zombie would surely not last very long in a superstitious medieval world and anyone associated with it would be condemned as witches or warlocks. Whoever fights him needs to knock the helmet off and let the howling mob do the rest.

I find this idea that Robert Strong doesn't have a head to be a bit ridiculous. What does his helmet sit on? A melon? A headless zombie would surely not last very long in a superstitious medieval world and anyone associated with it would be condemned as witches or warlocks. Whoever fights him needs to knock the helmet off and let the howling mob do the rest.

Unless Q has sewed another head on. I presume there's some kind of 'framework' connected to the armour, that holds it in place.

'Just' knock the helmet of a rampaging undead monster... :leaving:

Nah, I bet Qyburn uses a remote control with him. No head needed.

Darkstar kills him with dawn. ;)

Darkstar can't even kill a little girl. How is he going to kill an eight foot zombie?

Yeah, I'm thinking the skull sent to Dorne was a fake. Probably just found a large skull from a random dead guy (and given the recent battles, there is no shortage of random dead guys in King's Landing) of above average size and sent it off. It's unlikely the Dornish have the means to detect a forgery by studying the skull itself.

But on the subject of how to beat Ser Robert Strong, decapitation or some other obviously mortal wound could work. Even if it doesn't kill him, it would reveal that he is in fact animated by magic.

Archived