Last Words of Characters in A Song of Ice and Fire

UnbentFury

Ehm ... wasn´t it famous "wherever whores go..." ?^^

I don't think Tywin said that either, wasn't it ''you shot me'' when Tyrion planted the arrow in his bowels. what would lord Walder Frey say I wonder:"i'm sorry"....... No he won't say that ;-), problably just "heh"

“You shot me,” he said incredulously, his eyes glassy with shock.

“You always were quick to grasp a situation, my lord,” Tyrion said. “That must be why you’re the Hand of the King.”

“You . . . you are no . . . no son of mine.”

“Now that’s where you’re wrong, Father. Why, I believe I’m you writ small. Do me a kindness now, and die quickly. I have a ship to catch.”

For once, his father did what Tyrion asked him. The proof was the sudden stench, as his bowels loosened in the moment of death. Well, he was in the right place for it, Tyrion thought. But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie.

Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold.

Lyanna Stark: "Promise me, Ned"

anyone else noticed that was the last thing Ned said to Jon in the series before departing in the Kingsroad?

D&D teasing us readers.

Catelyn's last words: " A son for a son"

Actually, they were "Don't cut my hair. Ned loves my hair."

I don't think Tywin said that either, wasn't it ''you shot me'' when Tyrion planted the arrow in his bowels. what would lord Walder Frey say I wonder:"i'm sorry"....... No he won't say that ;-), problably just "heh"

No. It was "wherever whores go", then Tyrion shoots him for saying whore, then "you shot me", then Tyrion replies saying he's quick to notice, then Tywin says his last words "you are no son of mine."

It's sad that we'll never know Lord Eddard's last words, or Bob's

Actually, we do:

Eddard

"I betrayed the faith of my king and my trusted friend, Robert," he shouted.

"I swore to defend and protect his children, yet before his blood was cold, I plotted

to depose and murder his son and seize the throne for myself.

Let the High Septon and Baelor the Beloved and the Seven bear witness to the

truth of what I say:

Joffrey Baratheon is the one true heir to the Iron Throne, and by the grace of all the gods,

Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm."

Robert

"Will I dream?"

Ned gave him his answer. "You will, my lord."

"Good," he said, smiling. "I will give Lyanna your love, Ned.

Take care of my children for me."

I think what people mean is that these aren't the actual final words of them, like I imagine Bob had some more to say after Ned left him, and Ned probably said a little prayer to himself as in the series.

Those were Bob's last words. Afterwards he passed out from the milk of the poppy and died in his sleep.

I presume Ned would have said something like "Winter has come" or something gloomy like that... Could imagine Stannis thinking about Renly and his peach as well before he died. Tyrion would be something to do with Tysha.. Jaime's would probably be one of the best lines I could imagine

Archived