Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gonzalo

Who is Will Short?

6 posts in this topic

Reek III mentions a character called Will Short, who, during the feast at Barrowton throws a bone at Ramsay's dogs... is he mentioned again?

he doesn't have page on the Wiki nor does he have an entry in the World App, so I'd say he's someone of no importance and, outside of dying at some point, will likely never be heard from again

He doesn't have a page on the Wiki because noone has created one yet. Most of the Yunkish Great Masters, for example, also lacked pages because A Dance With Dragons articles were created just this year.

Can't remember the name but the archer that won the archery contest at the hands tourney in GoT turned up with the BwoB after one small mention so who knows what may happen.

Can't remember the name but the archer that won the archery contest at the hands tourney in GoT turned up with the BwoB after one small mention so who knows what may happen.

That was Anguy and he appears quite often in ASOS I think he may have even been with Brienne in the cave in AFFC but i might be wrong

That was Anguy and he appears quite often in ASOS I think he may have even been with Brienne in the cave in AFFC but i might be wrong

Still good screen time for a guy mentioned in passing in GoT.